DIS Divas Summer Exchange Sent/Received Thread *COMPLETED!!!*

Mine also went out on time and should be there by Friday. Hope it makes her day brighter. :beach:

Hello exchangers! The mail by date was yesterday... there are still 7 packages left that I am waiting to hear if they went out or not. So, if you mailed, please post here so that I can mark it as sent. If not, please do so asap. Thanks. :)

Just in case my package arrives quickly, I will be out of town until Sunday......so I won't be able to post about receiving it or sharing pics until after I return. I do have someone home to accept it, so it won't be sitting on my porch all weekend!!
Sounds good, thanks, Laurie!

Mine is on its way! Expected arrival day is Friday!'
Awesome!

Mine also went out on time and should be there by Friday. Hope it makes her day brighter. :beach:
I'm sure it will!

There are still four packages that I am waiting to hear if they've been mailed. If I don't hear anything today, I'll send out private messages tomorrow just to make sure all is well. :thumbsup2

Scheduled delivery date is Thursday 4/25...
should be delivered on Thursday 04/25.
Expected arrival day is Friday!'
should be there by Friday.

Ooooh, sounds like some packages should have arrived yesterday or be arriving today. :hyper: Please remember to post here once you get your package. Share who it was from, what was in it, and if possible, post a photo. We love to see everyone's goodies!! :cool1:

Is it hard to post photos on this site? I don't know how but would like to know!!!

It's not hard, but you need to have them in another place first. For example, I have mine saved in Photobucket and then use the IMG code from there to post them. I can't explain the technical part of it very well, but it's not hard, and photobucket is free to use. You just upload images from your computer to there and then post them here.

Mine is on its way! Expected arrival day is Friday!'

I got it JILL!!! I absolutely LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! It really could not be more perfect! Those are things that I would LOVE to buy for myself, but don't!!! I ALWAYS have water cups around the house & need a beach tote AND I can NEVER find a towel that's long! AND it has MY NAME ON IT!!!

OHHHH...AAAAAND the towel is EXACTLY what I would get!! I don't care for the ones that are just characters...I LOVE the colorful stripes and the Mickey!!! :)

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I really love it!! :)

I don't know how to post a pic, I tried to post it on the Facebook, but that's not working either :( maybe Beth can post it here for me until I figure out how? :rolleyes1

Thank you again!! :)
~Cat

I got it JILL!!! I absolutely LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! It really could not be more perfect! Those are things that I would LOVE to buy for myself, but don't!!! I ALWAYS have water cups around the house & need a beach tote AND I can NEVER find a towel that's long! AND it has MY NAME ON IT!!!

OHHHH...AAAAAND the towel is EXACTLY what I would get!! I don't care for the ones that are just characters...I LOVE the colorful stripes and the Mickey!!! :)

I don't know how to post a pic, I tried to post it on the Facebook, but that's not working either :( maybe Beth can post it here for me until I figure out how? :rolleyes1

~Cat
528358_10200624355864088_1781910048_n.jpg

Our first package! How fun! Makes me want to hit the beach. :beach:

I just wanted to confirm that mine did get shipped out. :) It will be there by Monday.

~Cat

I am so glad!!! Enjoy them and enjoy your summer!! Hope I can meet you on the 2014 Divas Trip?? I do not know how to post pics either!!

~Cat

Glad you like them! Enjoy them and enjoy the summer! Hope to meet you on the 2014 Divas Trip??
I don't know how to post pics either but would like to know!!
Have fun!!
Jill

By the way, I will be out of town starting tomorrow (Saturday) and not return until May 4 so if I don't respond it is not because I didn't get it or did not like it!!!!

It's not hard, but you need to have them in another place first. For example, I have mine saved in Photobucket and then use the IMG code from there to post them. I can't explain the technical part of it very well, but it's not hard, and photobucket is free to use. You just upload images from your computer to there and then post them here.

I will give that a try! Thanks!

Glad you like them! Enjoy them and enjoy the summer! Hope to meet you on the 2014 Divas Trip??
I don't know how to post pics either but would like to know!!
Have fun!!
Jill

Yes!! I will be on the trip and possibly with my daughter! I hope to meet you there!! :)
Thank you again for the great package! It totally made my day! :)

Mine went out Wednesday and should arrive today :) I posted on fb, but just wanted to post again here. I cannot wait to be revealed and am anxious to see what will arrive here. I am literarily counting the days until I am on Summer break (and ultimately maternity leave since I won't see my students until almost winter!) 24 more work days....22 with students....some of those half days because of finals. Woo hoo!!!! :cool1:

I just wanted to confirm that mine did get shipped out. :) It will be there by Monday.
Thanks for letting me know. :)

By the way, I will be out of town starting tomorrow (Saturday) and not return until May 4 so if I don't respond it is not because I didn't get it or did not like it!!!!
OKay, thanks for the update.

Mine went out Wednesday and should arrive today :) I posted on fb, but just wanted to post again here. I cannot wait to be revealed and am anxious to see what will arrive here. I am literarily counting the days until I am on Summer break (and ultimately maternity leave since I won't see my students until almost winter!) 24 more work days....22 with students....some of those half days because of finals. Woo hoo!!!! :cool1:
That's nice that you can be on break leading up to the delivery. Take it easy while you can! Or at least as easy as one can with two kids already. Been there, done that. Two kids, then two newborns. LOL

I thought I'd post here some of the other exchanges that were posted on FB.

Dawn's fun package from Kandace:
397925_10200152357395196_1938251010_n.jpg

Michele's summery package from Dawn:
382117_10200504377525262_661764221_n.jpg

Three arrivals so far! :goodvibes More to come... :thumbsup2

Good morning, exchangers!! :sunny: I hope you all have a great weekend and hopefully we'll hear about some more arrivals today! :cool1:

just to let you know my package was sent

Thanks for letting me know. Now there are only two I haven't heard from. Hopefully those are on their way as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter