DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah and I are just having fries and beignets at CO. Then we'll be ready for the desserts.
As for the character breakfast, what time do people like to get there. I'm up for 8:00, then there's time to do things before lunch. It does seem like we have so much to do in so little time. Need to see the Billys too.:)

I would like to add myself to dinner at Carthay Circle on 3-1 if we get enough people. If not I'll just go to Flo's. :)
on 3-2 I'd love to do lunch at the BBQ and you can put me down for dinner at CO, if I'm not hungry (which I may not be LOL) I'll just get a bowl of gumbo. :) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi Beth,

Here are my signups:

Thursday, February 28: (last trip's pink shirt - PM Melody/tinkermell if you need one)
5:30 p.m. - Meet and Greet Party @ Carousel Hotel (includes dinner)

Friday, March 1: (our new group shirt - more details to come)
Breakfast: on your own before photo/hunt
Group photo in DCA (either at the fountain or in front of Mickey Wheel)
Scavenger Hunt
Lunch: Pacific Wharf area (which is where the hunt will end)
Option 2~Flo's Cafe

Saturday, March 2: (grey shirt)
Traditional Tiara/Princess photo, (if not available, tiara photo in front of castle),followed by group ride on It's a Small World
Lunch: Big Thunder BBQ*
Option 2~Cafe Orleans*

Sunday, March 3: (your favorite Disney shirt) Last day of the trip
Group farewell breakfast @ Mimi's Cafe*

Beth - this is for myself and LisaDog

Wed - Storyteller for Bridget
Thurs - La Brea Breakfast for Bridget
Earl of Sandwich for Bridget
Meet & Greet for Bridget & Lisa
Fri - Carthay Circle for Bridget & Lisa
Sat - Cafe Orleans for Bridget & Lisa
Sun- Mimi's for Bridget & Lisa

Thanks for the sign-ups so far. I am making notes and will add it to the front page soon. :thumbsup2

So, for breakfast on Thursday, will La Brea work? Any other ideas? We can make it two options. La Brea and Surf's Up. Both outside the park for those who don't want to waste a ticket on what is essentially half a day due to the party that day.
Let me know if anyone has any other suggestions!

Meal sign ups

Thursday
Breakfast~ Surf's Up (if anyone decides to go there)
Dinner M&G

Friday
Flo's

Saturday
Breakfast~ Plaza Inn
F!

Meal sign ups

Thursday
Breakfast~ Surf's Up (if anyone decides to go there)
Dinner M&G

Friday
Flo's

Saturday
Breakfast~ Plaza Inn
F!

I've decided I am going to Surf's Up, lol. I really want to go, so I would be happy to have some company if anyone wants to join me. :)

Beth ~ I have decided not to do the WIWF Tour on Sat. Please remove me from the list. It's just too much walking on an already action jam packed trip!

For food options....

Wed - Storyteller's - Linda and Brianne
Thur - LaBrea - Linda
Fri - Carthay Circle - Linda
Sat - BBQ - Linda, F! - Linda
Sun - Mimi's - Linda

Brianne is leaving Friday night. Her boyfirend's birthday is on Sat and she's spending it with him. It's a good thing I like him, so it's ok. ;)
What about SH55 for breakfast? It was very popular last time. Maybe Fri or Sat? I agree about the Billy Show. Thurs or Sat? Maybe right after lunch?

Never mind. Duh. Sorry, my brain is clogged with cold medicine.
It's okay. So is mine.

I've decided I am going to Surf's Up, lol. I really want to go, so I would be happy to have some company if anyone wants to join me. :)
I think Surf's Up is a good option for Thursday. I've been to that one and like it. But, didn't they change it to Mickey and Friends? Is Stitch still there? I don't remember seeing him last time...

What about SH55 for breakfast? It was very popular last time. Maybe Fri or Sat?
It was a popular choice. Do you know what time it opens? We don't really have anything planned for Friday breakfast. Whatever is done has to be done very early in the morning to make it to the parks in time for the photo and hunt.

I think Stitch is still there. I hope so! When I was there in 2010 I think it was called Mickey and Friends. Stitch was there but Lilo wasn't.

I am trying to get some friends from work to commit so that I can make financial plans! I told them they have two weeks for me to get their names on these lists so we can do some serious planning!

Oooooh! More sign up! :cool1:

Will have to come back later, as I don't have time at the minute.
Going to Joanns and Michals for craft goodies. :goodvibes Going to finish blinging the pink tees this week! :cutie:

TTFN! :wave:

PS- Forgot to mention that Vicki and Mr.California came by Sunday. We had a very nice visit.
Thanks for taking the time Vicki! :hug:

Hi Ladies,
I mentioned this on Facebook, but wanted to make sure I didn't miss someone~~~ My family & I are arriving Sunday, the 9th and leaving early Sunday the 16th. We will be in the parks Monday thru Friday, and just relaxing on Saturday (but I have an AP and can run into the parks if need be). We'd love to say hello if you're going to be at the parks. I know a few of our lucky Diva's won AP seats for the Candlelight Processional that week. Don't want to change any of your plans, but would love 5 mins just to say hello if you're interested!!! Let me know either thru a PM here on the Dis or in a message on FB. Love seeing the Divas!!!

YAY I won't be the only one eating at Carthay on Friday. lol I really like it in there. :)

I agree about the Billy Show. Thurs or Sat? Maybe right after lunch?
If it's Th. I will catch them another time during the trip since I'm not getting in until Th. right before the M&G. I wonder if they'll be back in the Shoe by then. It would be easier to get seats together if they're still at the ranch.
It's okay. So is mine.

I think Surf's Up is a good option for Thursday. I've been to that one and like it. But, didn't they change it to Mickey and Friends? Is Stitch still there? I don't remember seeing him last time...

It was Surf's Up this past March. Sarah and I ate there on St. Patricks Day and they had green eggs and ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter