Dis Dads T-Shirts

Zazzles has a $6 off promo code for t-shirts...today only!!!

ZBDAYTSHIRTS

Good for July 13, 2011!!!

I was just coming here to post that! You beat me to it. I also posted it on the disdads.com website. One note - according to the coupon terms, it appears that the $6 is applied to each t-shirt order, not each t-shirt. If you want to order multiple shirts, you're still only going to get $6 off, unless you place multiple orders (in which case the shipping costs will probably exceed any discount you get).

This is awesome! I'm going to buy one or two for our trip in a few months :cool1:

You'll have to keep your powder dry for a few days. We've run into a trademark issue with Disney, and have had the shirts pulled from the store. We're working on a new design (incorporating suggestions from Disney's design folks, so it should clear review). As soon as we have the new design, I'll get new shirts posted.

Yes. I just realized that there was nothing in inventory. I'll just have to keep an eye out.

Sorry for cross-posting threads, but I thought this was relevant here as well:

Announcing the Disdads.com logo design contest

Game on! Details are here: http://disdads.com/archives/1749

Designer of the winning logo gets a one-year Premium Subscription to TouringPlans.com!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter