Dis Dads T-Shirts

CarsFanatic

Earning My Ears
Any idea on when you will be able to order the Dis Dads T-shirts again. I'm new to the Dis Dads forum so I apologize if this has been discussed already.

Any idea on when you will be able to order the Dis Dads T-shirts again. I'm new to the Dis Dads forum so I apologize if this has been discussed already.

It's a good question, and I'm glad you asked it. That's on me, to a certain extent, at this point. Don (Emma's Dad) is majorly frustrated with the local vendor who did the first round of shirts for us. Combine that with the headache of handling order processing, and we're looking at an alternative. I think that, given that our new shirts do not use any Disney characters, that I can get one of the online t-shirt vendors to print them for us. I said that I would look into it, and then got sidetracked. I'll take this thread as a heads up, and see what I can come up with in the next couple of days here.

The goal is to have a pre-designed shirt that you can purchase through either CafePress or Zazzle (or another vendor, if I can find someone better). The hardest part is figuring out how to continue to offer the personalization on the shirts. Going through CafePress or Zazzle will be slightly more expensive, but will give buyers more flexibility in their choice of shirts and will simplify the order processing (since it's handled directly by the vendor).

It's a good question, and I'm glad you asked it. That's on me, to a certain extent, at this point. Don (Emma's Dad) is majorly frustrated with the local vendor who did the first round of shirts for us. Combine that with the headache of handling order processing, and we're looking at an alternative. I think that, given that our new shirts do not use any Disney characters, that I can get one of the online t-shirt vendors to print them for us. I said that I would look into it, and then got sidetracked. I'll take this thread as a heads up, and see what I can come up with in the next couple of days here.

The goal is to have a pre-designed shirt that you can purchase through either CafePress or Zazzle (or another vendor, if I can find someone better). The hardest part is figuring out how to continue to offer the personalization on the shirts. Going through CafePress or Zazzle will be slightly more expensive, but will give buyers more flexibility in their choice of shirts and will simplify the order processing (since it's handled directly by the vendor).

Would we be able to create one login for zazzle or cafe and give that out or is that to confusing for everyone. You can save you r designs under your login and all a Disdad would have to do is change the name and member # and give correct credit card and shipping addy. Too much?

Would we be able to create one login for zazzle or cafe and give that out or is that to confusing for everyone. You can save you r designs under your login and all a Disdad would have to do is change the name and member # and give correct credit card and shipping addy. Too much?

That's sort of the idea.
The plan was to set up a CafePress or Zazzle store. We could link it from Disdads.com and people could get just about anything they wanted printed with the Disdads logo on it. The t-shirts are just a little extra-tricky because of that customization step (and I got kind of frustrated with the online design software - though I think that was related to some issues I was having with my Internet connection at the time).

That's sort of the idea.
The plan was to set up a CafePress or Zazzle store. We could link it from Disdads.com and people could get just about anything they wanted printed with the Disdads logo on it. The t-shirts are just a little extra-tricky because of that customization step (and I got kind of frustrated with the online design software - though I think that was related to some issues I was having with my Internet connection at the time).

Aaron...I have a few High Res images of the basic logo in different colors.

Red...Purple...Green...Yellow.

These are all like the Basic Blue image not Dons version with the color fade background...would allow people to mix it up a little.

Aaron...I have a few High Res images of the basic logo in different colors.

Red...Purple...Green...Yellow.

These are all like the Basic Blue image not Dons version with the color fade background...would allow people to mix it up a little.

Those could be really useful. Can you give me a link to download them (might be better than Emailing large image files)?

Those could be really useful. Can you give me a link to download them (might be better than Emailing large image files)?

I'll get right on that....via PM. I think i only uploaded red, green, blue, purple.

I thought I had responded to this earlier, but I guess not. Consider this a "soft-opening" (I haven't had a chance to set up the URLs on the disdads.com site yet) but check out the new Dis Dads Schwag Shop

Sorry about the pricing. It's a bit more expensive than I'd hoped, but there's not much I could do about that. Zazzle was the only site that was flexible enough to give us what we needed (namely, the ability to customize each shirt and the ability to print on the front and back).

You da-man Aaron!!!

I got Orange and Yellow uploaded where you can access it now.

I thought I had responded to this earlier, but I guess not. Consider this a "soft-opening" (I haven't had a chance to set up the URLs on the disdads.com site yet) but check out the new Dis Dads Schwag Shop

Sorry about the pricing. It's a bit more expensive than I'd hoped, but there's not much I could do about that. Zazzle was the only site that was flexible enough to give us what we needed (namely, the ability to customize each shirt and the ability to print on the front and back).

Ordering my manlaw shirt tomorrow

I hate to be picky, but can you find out if they offer the shirt in tall lengths. I am 6'6" and dont want to order one if they arent going to be long enough

I hate to be picky, but can you find out if they offer the shirt in tall lengths. I am 6'6" and dont want to order one if they arent going to be long enough

Zazzle is really good about offering a variety of sizes. All of our T-Shirt designs are set to allow customization. So if you should be able to configure the light-colored shirt design to be placed onto any light-colored shirt (you don't have to stick with the cheap "basic" shirt that I set it up on). Similarly, the dark-colored shirt design should work the same way. I know they offer t-shirts through at least XXXL. I haven't looked specifically for XLT, but you should be able to find all of the possible sizes when you configure a shirt before ordering.

I just checked, and while I didn't find any shirts that were explicitly XLT, several of the shirt styles available through Zazzle can be purchased in sizes up to 6XL. They also have a size chart that might help with some of the measurements. If you have a specific length question, I'm happy to run it by Zazzle customer service for you.

I just checked, and while I didn't find any shirts that were explicitly XLT, several of the shirt styles available through Zazzle can be purchased in sizes up to 6XL. They also have a size chart that might help with some of the measurements. If you have a specific length question, I'm happy to run it by Zazzle customer service for you.

I actually emailed them already to find out. Thanks though, I appreciate it.

Try squatting down a little itll fit then! :confused3

I might order you a tall and you can were it as a dress on your cruise. Right back at ya', Nemisi! :rotfl2:

Zazzles has a $6 off promo code for t-shirts...today only!!!

ZBDAYTSHIRTS

Good for July 13, 2011!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter