• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Dads in December - Let the Party Bus Roll!

Fixed it!

dishelmet.JPG

What? I'd wear it!

;)

Do any of the DVC Villas have a BBQ area, maybe we could do a breakfast, I could bring pork roll, Barry could maybe bring some freash Wis. cheese, someone from PA bring some Martin's potato rolls and all the other dads can bring something from there state, We could have a hell of a breakfast event:confused3:goodvibes

Do any of the DVC Villas have a BBQ area, maybe we could do a breakfast, I could bring pork roll, Barry could maybe bring some freash Wis. cheese, someone from PA bring some Martin's potato rolls and all the other dads can bring something from there state, We could have a hell of a breakfast event:confused3:goodvibes

now you are talking one of my favorites :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Pork-roll and cheese :worship::worship: I take 2 not 1 but 2 rolls of pork-roll with me when i go on my fishing trips and I eat it night and day.
Not sure if Philly cheesesteaks would make the trip,so my side of pa would have to be tasty cakes,Martins,or lol scrapple or I could always get some Iron city beer from our west side of the state (yuengling would also do).

If I was going.... what is CT known for???

Pizza I guess. We have the best pizza here. We have taken NY pizza and made it 100X better! :thumbsup2

Can I carry on 5 pizzas? TSA would make me toss them out.:confused3

now you are talking one of my favorites :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Pork-roll and cheese :worship::worship: I take 2 not 1 but 2 rolls of pork-roll with me when i go on my fishing trips and I eat it night and day.
Not sure if Philly cheesesteaks would make the trip,so my side of pa would have to be tasty cakes,Martins,or lol scrapple or I could always get some Iron city beer from our west side of the state (yuengling would also do).

im going to philly for work in a few weeks, gotta get some soft pretzells and stoppin at ginos!!!!!:woohoo:

DisneyDadC - Is Sesame Place in Bucks County, we have SP's go there often.:confused3

Yes it is :thumbsup2 ( if you want to get technical its Lower Bucks,as Bucks County has a lower bucks and upper bucks) It is about a 7 min drive from my house.! Darn traffic. We get the passes and use them when we go to Fl and do Sea World and Bush Gardens, then we head to Disney of course.

im going to philly for work in a few weeks, gotta get some soft pretzells and stoppin at ginos!!!!!:woohoo:

Believe it or not I am not a big fan of Gino's or Pat's,( don't get me wrong I eat my share of them).But Some of the local pizza shops make good enough cheesesteaks that I can go without the big guys in Phila.Now soft pretzels on the other hand I live of them ( lol).I have a Philly soft pretzel about a mile away from my house.Shoot me a message maybe I can meet you at Ginos and buy you one wit! Show off our hospitality here in east side

Yes it is :thumbsup2 ( if you want to get technical its Lower Bucks,as Bucks County has a lower bucks and upper bucks) It is about a 7 min drive from my house.! Darn traffic. We get the passes and us them when we go to Fl and do Sea World and Bush Gardens, then we head to Disney of course.

The Super Grover Passes thats what we have too, go to BG at least 3 times a year (got to get your monies worth) Maybe we can meet up at SP sometime this summer.

The Super Grover Passes thats what we have too, go to BG at least 3 times a year (got to get your monies worth) Maybe we can meet up at SP sometime this summer.

Guess I better get a pass lol. My wife and kids have been going forever and they get the passes I only got a pass one yr.The yr I got the pass I went 0 times LOL. Last yr was the very first time I went there,had a blast. Then I realized what I was missing all those years.As Matter of fact we only got the 5 passes this year OLdest and I didnt get one,but I am rethinking on mine think I going to get it.My son was thinking of working there but he changed his mind ,but I know of three others that do so I can get free passes if I only want to go a few times.

Guess I better get a pass lol. My wife and kids have been going forever and they get the passes I only got a pass one yr.The yr I got the pass I went 0 times LOL. Last yr was the very first time I went there,had a blast. Then I realized what I was missing all those years.As Matter of fact we only got the 5 passes this year OLdest and I didnt get one,but I am rethinking on mine think I going to get it.My son was thinking of working there but he changed his mind ,but I know of three others that do so I can get free passes if I only want to go a few times.

Let me know if you get one (would be nice to know someone for the Dis trip)

A couple miles over the bridge from NJ into PA there is a junkyard on the left, a lot of cars from the 60's & 70's sitting in the weeds, any idea if they sell parts or whole cars there ( my friends and I would have a field day there) just seems wierd that the cars are pretty much intact:confused3

Let me know if you get one (would be nice to know someone for the Dis trip)

A couple miles over the bridge from NJ into PA there is a junkyard on the left, a lot of cars from the 60's & 70's sitting in the weeds, any idea if they sell parts or whole cars there ( my friends and I would have a field day there) just seems wierd that the cars are pretty much intact:confused3

My guess is you would be talking about the Rt 1 bridge ? If so I am not sure what they do in that junk yard.

OK guys today will be the day,I am booking the trip today.Still on fence about what week whether it is going to be Nov 24 - Dec 4 or Dec 3 - Dec 11.I probably wont decide until I am on the phone with MS.:confused3
I am getting mixed reports on crowd levels from 09 on both theses weeks.I hope the crowds this yr were due to the rain out of the parade.Seems the first weeks in Dec are getting busier every year.:confused:

:lmao: how does stopher do it???????:lmao:

Do what Dave? There are a lot of different things you could be speaking of... I put my pants on the same way you do - one leg at a time. I just couldn't imagine what you are referring to. ;)

I'll make the reservation under the name Sparticus. When they call the group we can all take turns saying "No, I'm Sparticus!"

I wonder if they'd let us glue little plastic swords to the wheels?

Love it! :thumbsup2

Fixed it!

dishelmet.JPG

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 this is just too awesome

Kidani Village definitely does. There's a nice little shelter house with 3 charcoal grills, and 3 picnic tables - all right next door to the B-ball court (1/2), the 2 tennis courts and the 2 shuffle board courts. Could make a great breakfast / play time out of it all! There are pics in my LIVE report, but here are a couple now as well.
2010-0118-00177.jpg

2010-0118-00185.jpg

2010-0118-00187.jpg

2010-0118-00195.jpg

2010-0118-00181.jpg

I know you're still on the fence for "when", but do you know where you're staying?

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Get me on the offical roster Will be staying at SSR ( our home resort)checking in on Dec 4th and out on Dec 11th.Roster will be Me and the whole crew listed in my sig,plus my mother and step father will be joining us from the 6th-11th,with my brother and his family on hold for now for the 6th-11th.My mother-in -law will also be part of our group from the 4th-11th.So in total I will be getting one 2 bed and 3 studios @ SSR however come May 4th (our 7 month window) I will be trying to change over to BWV or BCV any combo of the two.:yay::yay::yay:

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Get me on the offical roster Will be staying at SSR ( our home resort)checking in on Dec 4th and out on Dec 11th.Roster will be Me and the whole crew listed in my sig,plus my mother and step father will be joining us from the 6th-11th,with my brother and his family on hold for now for the 6th-11th.My mother-in -law will also be part of our group from the 4th-11th.So in total I will be getting one 2 bed and 3 studios @ SSR however come May 4th (our 7 month window) I will be trying to change over to BWV or BCV any combo of the two.:yay::yay::yay:

Holy cow that's a lot of people and rooms. I'd probably fall off my chair if I saw how many points that took!

I've got you added! 9 Dads already!
I'll be honest, when I started this thread 43 days ago, I figured there might be half a dozen or so of us. And we've still got 11 months to go!

Holy cow that's a lot of people and rooms. I'd probably fall off my chair if I saw how many points that took!

I've got you added! 9 Dads already!
I'll be honest, when I started this thread 43 days ago, I figured there might be half a dozen or so of us. And we've still got 11 months to go!

Missed my DD11 on the roster (lol) I wont tell her you left her out;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter