DIS Con 2022 details! >>> Schedule Update-Page 15

Received refund for tickets on Wednesday of this week. Still waiting on email regarding auction item won. not worried as I know it will come. They have many items to deal with.
I received a refund for only the con portion (I had a VIP ticket) and have emailed about the remaining $200 for the party (I didn’t go) and haven’t heard back.
My mom hasn’t received any refund

My auction items arrived yesterday. I paid immediately after the auction, and responded quickly to the emails inquiring about pick up or shipping. I chose shipping, paid immediately, et voila! New-To-Me Items!

Pete is in rehab and I bet they don’t want to do anything without him being present.
Yeah I get that, (even with them announcing the Feb/Mar timeframe before Pete despised to go to rehab, I still get that)
I’m just surprised GKTW hasn’t said anything about it yet, not even a “Don’t worry it’s still happening!” kind of thing, or given a new timeframe, or anything about it

Someone in the live chat of the show the other day asked about it and i forget if it was Craig or someone else responded to contact GKTW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts