Dis Class Yearbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going out on a limb here, but, I think you are safe. I'm pretty sure that Brangelina do not subscribe to the Yearbook. No offense Lou.

Wheat Thins

Whoa, a talking box of crackers. That's interesting.

Anyway, you'd be surprised at the celebrities that read this thread. My limo driver told me about it and I know for a fact he drives George Clooney around too.

BTW, how much are you paying for car insurance. I bet I can save you a bundle.

Anyway, you'd be surprised at the celebrities that read this thread. My limo driver told me about it and I know for a fact he drives George Clooney around too.

Don't you mean a typing box of crackers? I hope you still find that interesting too.

I told you that I was going out on a limb.

I've got good news. I just saved a bundle on car insurance. It was so easy a caveman could have done it.

Wheat Thins

You again! :rolleyes2

I'd ask if that Gecko was in the Yearbook but I don't wanna be accused of talking to it again! :p

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Martini-Mister.jpg

ampersand.jpg

mka0005l.jpg

blacksmith_silhouette_3.jpg

Uh, nice one BUT I think she wanted a try for her username, nataliela, not literally a picture of "try for me." Maybe this gig is best left for the pros. ;)

This is so cool. I've only had time to check out a few pages, but it's nothing like I thought it was. I just thought by the title it was pics of DISers that they submitted or posted of themselves. But this is really much more fun!! :thumbsup2

2e1g0uo.jpg

lyzziesmom

For those of you playing along at home, lyzziesmom did appear some pages back but the link died and it is now a red X so here is a new one. For those of you thinking that A.) I cheated because Lizzie McGuire spells it with an "i" rather than a "y" or B.) that's pretty impressive that he found a picture of Lizzie McGuire's Mom, those who choose B would be correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter