DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

The official post states "For those who could not make it to credential distribution during the week we will have someone outside of Epcot with your credentials until 9:55PM" - I can't imagine not making it there by 9:55

That's what I figured too. The 9:30 is when they want everyone to arrive, but if they're still handing out credentials until 9:55, if we don't make it until 9:35, it sounds like it's all good.

Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Un*Official Meet:

Hi everyone! @SleepingRebecca and I are planning on getting together to see Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular on Tuesday, May 30th. The show begins at 9:30 p.m. (park closing). More information about a meeting time/place will be posted at a later time. The meeting time will probably be around 8:30 p.m. If anyone is interested in joining us, please comment below.
This works perfect for me! I switched my AK day to the 31st for all the unofficial meetups and replaced the 30th with HS! So, since you keep making my planning easier, I'd like to join you!

This works perfect for me! I switched my AK day to the 31st for all the unofficial meetups and replaced the 30th with HS! So, since you keep making my planning easier, I'd like to join you!
Well, I'm glad to see my plans keep lining up with yours. :D

Realistically between weather predictions and work schedule, I don't think I can time a HEA with getting to epcot after it has closed this week. based on communication from john, I think everyone is safe with a taxi as last resort to get to epcot quickly.

DISer identification badges

I know there has been some chatter on how to identify each other as fellow DISers - I shared this in the Facebook group but thought I would share it here as well. In the past DISers would use a lime green Mickey head cutout to identify each other, so I modified that idea a bit to incorprate the 20th event. I got approval from the DIS team so this is ready to go! I plan to print some out to bring some with me but anyone can just print it themselves if they want one

enjoy!

DIS 20th pin.jpg

I know there has been some chatter on how to identify each other as fellow DISers - I shared this in the Facebook group but thought I would share it here as well. In the past DISers would use a lime green Mickey head cutout to identify each other, so I modified that idea a bit to incorprate the 20th event. I got approval from the DIS team so this is ready to go! I plan to print some out to bring some with me but anyone can just print it themselves if they want one

enjoy!

View attachment 238816
Love this! So cool. Thank you. :)

enjoy!

View attachment 238816
Where would you put it to show it? On a backpack, shirt?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter