DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

I think I am missing something. When I did GF for 4 nights, I divided rate by 4 and it came 40.00 more than AP, Do you think it is a special room in higher category?

My stay is longer than the dates listed for group rate. We are arriving before the first date and leaving after the final date. Does that mean to take advantage of these rates, I'd have to book three separate ressies? One for our first few days, then the anniversary rate, then a 3rd for our final 2 days?

My stay is longer than the dates listed for group rate. We are arriving before the first date and leaving after the final date. Does that mean to take advantage of these rates, I'd have to book three separate ressies? One for our first few days, then the anniversary rate, then a 3rd for our final 2 days?
I know for the 10th anniversary you could book dates before or after the dates in the bracket so long as some of your nights fell into the dates bracket.

I think I am missing something. When I did GF for 4 nights, I divided rate by 4 and it came 40.00 more than AP, Do you think it is a special room in higher category?
I wondered about that too...it must be a really good room category?? Hopefully??

I'm so excited to go to my first DIS meet! Just a word of warning - I called and booked at POFQ and they gave me a more expensive rate than quoted on the Dreams Unlimited link. He told me they had the wrong prices listed. I booked and was going to let Dreams know. I decided to call back, and a lovely CM apologized and rectified the price difference. The first CM I talked to did not apply a discount. So make sure Disney quotes you the same room rate that the link shows you.

I'm so excited to go to my first DIS meet! Just a word of warning - I called and booked at POFQ and they gave me a more expensive rate than quoted on the Dreams Unlimited link. He told me they had the wrong prices listed. I booked and was going to let Dreams know. I decided to call back, and a lovely CM apologized and rectified the price difference. The first CM I talked to did not apply a discount. So make sure Disney quotes you the same room rate that the link shows you.

Booked Wilderness Lodge. Rates were quite good, especially as there were no AP discounts available.

we booked and had an issue with the price I was 1st given over 200 more then quoted , so I called back and they adjusted the amount not sure what happened but we are good to go now so arriving may 29 to June 3rd ! First dismeet and so looking forward to this hadnt planned for this trip as we have booked for Sept so now get to do 2 trips thanks guys lol

not sure what happened to my post but we had problems with quote as well but got fixed so all good

@WebmasterJohn I know you won't announce what the june 1 activity will be. so I can request the proper time off work are you attempting to get a daytime or evening event? Trying to minimize my time off work so if it's daytime I don't want to put in for june 2nd. Also if it's nighttime, I'm thinking of doing a 1 night stay which I want to book soon as well.

Did you figure anything out? Even the current "fun in the sun" promotion is showing a little bit lower rates for GF and BW. The AP rates are even lower than that. So I'm confused.

Did you figure anything out? Even the current "fun in the sun" promotion is showing a little bit lower rates for GF and BW. The AP rates are even lower than that. So I'm confused.

Interesting. The fun in the sun promo was higher at WL.

Interesting. The fun in the sun promo was higher at WL.

Right. I was hoping to do a split stay between WL and GF. But now I'm not sure. With the fun in the sun promo, a WL deluxe studio villa is $60 more than the group rate....so I wonder what room category the WL group rate is in. I'll have to call and ask about that.

Wondering if either deal is inclusive of taxes

When I did GF for 4 nights, I divided rate by 4 and it came 40.00 more than AP, Do you think it is a special room in higher category?

The room category in our contract says 'standard room'.

Our groups rates are definitely better than rack but there is nothing that says they will be better than an already available discount. If your AP rate is better by all means book that.

we booked and had an issue with the price I was 1st given over 200 more then quoted

I just think you may be getting a cast member that hasn't been made aware of our group.

If you don't get the price on our site ask to speak with a supervisor; I'm confident they will be aware of our group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter