DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

If it is like how a typical May/June is like in Florida whenever I have been, it will be in the 80's at night. I'm normally ok in shorts, but I have also lived in a colder climate for the past 5 1/2 years (I miss So Cal).

Why would you leave SoCal? It's the center of the universe :)

Now we just need to order matching KC Royals jerseys so we can represent! LOL I have ordered my custom KC Royals hat with mouse ears attached. I found a guy through
Now we just need to order matching KC Royals jerseys so we can represent! LOL I have ordered my custom KC Royals hat with mouse ears attached. I found a guy through ETSY.

We are coming from Dallas but my husband is a hard core Royals fan! I am sure he will be wearing his Royals shirt.

Pardon if this has already been asked but after the party will the host resorts still have busses running?

Pardon if this has already been asked but after the party will the host resorts still have busses running?
No, John has said people will be on their own or the DIS will likely provide some sort of transportation at an extra cost.

We are coming from Dallas but my husband is a hard core Royals fan! I am sure he will be wearing his Royals shirt.
Count me in to wear Royals appearal. If I look hard enough, I can probably find a Kansas City A's tee shirt hidden in my house.

This is what I'm thinking of for my Belle outfit so far. The background on the ears is actually white, not the light blue like it looks here. The shirt and shoes I already own but I'm still waiting to see how the shirt works with the dress. I'm debating if I'm bold enough to go through with this or not.

View attachment 232192

Go for it!

This Epcot party may be the death of me.

I've been talking about it since it was announced, The gf stated her concerns about spending the money as she had some unexpected car repairs come up this month. We left it at "we will see how much money we come back with after our April Disney trip" (that starts this Sunday)

But I was getting nervous about it selling out so today I made the decision to purchase for both of us.. I haven't told her yet. She gets home soon.

Maybe because I'm buying she will feel less inclined to kill me lol

Ugh. I feel the same about my long term BF, why don't Disney people just end up together and save the world a lot of trouble.

Disney actually doesn't define it any further than that. Its kind of a catchall for them to use if they think people are taking pictures for commercial purposes.

There are lots of DIS folks like @WebmasterMike and @WebmasterPete @WebmasterCorey who will be walking around with some serious camera equipment.

Have you seen my new "park lens," Jeff?

I am very excited to come to the party! though may be shy or overwhelmed with the amount of people that will show up.
A) Come say hi to the Canadian.
B) is there an area that is roped off, or are we able to make the loop around the 'world'
C) For test track will we have to make the cars every time we go on (or stay on :P), or can we do the single rider line to get more times around.

Any one @ the Port Orleans?
Any Word on transportation yet?

I am very excited to come to the party! though may be shy or overwhelmed with the amount of people that will show up.
A) Come say hi to the Canadian.
B) is there an area that is roped off, or are we able to make the loop around the 'world'
C) For test track will we have to make the cars every time we go on (or stay on :P), or can we do the single rider line to get more times around.

Any Word on transportation yet?

A) :wave2:

B) from what John said, we are limited to Future World (not clear what type of blockade system will be used)

C) not sure - I know for the paid extra hours at MK for some rides it was only main queue open and for some only FP - I assume this would be the same

D) I am sure some but not me sorry :)

E) latest on transportation is that John is waiting for final numbers but they would look into something but it would be an extra cost. There is discussion on the "un"official thread and related Facebook group about carpooling

Hope this helps!

B) from what John said, we are limited to Future World (not clear what type of blockade system will be used)

Makes sense - they'll probably have World Showcase roped off because the night crew probably gets started on cleaning and stuff right after it closes. It'll be so strange seeing things like the Land Pavilion mostly empty! I'm really excited to see the park in a way that I haven't seen it before!

As of now, I'm booked there Sunday the 28th. I've been waiting for an opening at DVC for that one day ...I added it on to my trip after I booked everything else. Either way is fine, but it would be easier to be staying at just one resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter