Direct Sales Companies

3dog2kidmom said:
I've enjoyed reading about everyone's businesses, so I'll jump in here too and tell about mine. I'm with Arbonne International -- :wave2:

I was wondering when an Arbonne person would jump in! LOL

I did Arbonne too last year but it's a VERY tough market here in the Northeast, or at least in my area. Plus I got sick of my upline making way more on a sale than I did with those stupid wholesale accounts (which are great for the customer but stink for the consultant). Don't get me wrong, Arbonne products are FANTASTIC! They really help tons of people with serious skin conditions. But unless you can build a great downline quickly, or unless you plan to sell only retail, I found it very hard to make money -truth be told, lost money, more than I care to admit. :sad: Just my personal experience - your mileage may vary.... there are a bunch of people out their making SERIOUS money doing Arbonne.

.....for the great responses and the PM's I've received. I agree that when pursuing a direct sales company it needs to fit your personality. However, there are a lot of really good DSA companies out there and it takes time to find the perfect fit! And it can be very confusing! :sunny:

Hi....just wondering if any DIS'ers use a direct sales business to save $$ towards their Disney vacations? If so, which one? My family and I love going, but sometimes finding the extra $$ is a little tricky.
I earned a free trip to DL including a Disney hotel, flight, spending money, and gifts for 4 thanks to Tupperware

My husband is a Pampered Chef Consultant. He loves kitchen gadgets and the products are easy to sell since everyone loves to eat. He averages $100 per show. You can also do bridal registries and fundraisers so there are other ways to make money than just shows. Also, with Pampered Chef you don't have to carry an inventory and the company pays for the host benefits. I am liking it because he is earning lots of free products so now my kitchen is stocked! :thumbsup2

This ☝ I do Pampered Chef also. I started in June 2020 and by the time I went to Disney in June 2021 I had thousands saved. The product literally sells itself and I have done strictly virtual. I actually sell a bit without even doing parties. Besides getting paid twice a month, they are always offering easily attainable incentives. I truly love doing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter