Dinner and Walmart on way to AKL

stormer

DIS Veteran
We usually hit the Walmart Super Center on Turkey Lake Road on our way to the resort. This upcoming trip our plane doesn't land until 9:15 PM. We are staying at AKL and will also want to grab a quick bite to eat on the way from the airport. Is there another Walmart we could stop at to get groceries that would have a place to eat nearby? I vaguely remember another area near AKL with stores and restaurants. Thanks!

There is a brand new Walmart on 192 and Old Lake Wilson Rd, and a ton of new restaurants on west 192 that offer lots of dining options. The Walmart is very nice and it is all very near Sherbeth Rd. that you can take to Animal Kingdom Lodge.

We usually hit the Walmart Super Center on Turkey Lake Road on our way to the resort. This upcoming trip our plane doesn't land until 9:15 PM. We are staying at AKL and will also want to grab a quick bite to eat on the way from the airport. Is there another Walmart we could stop at to get groceries that would have a place to eat nearby? I vaguely remember another area near AKL with stores and restaurants. Thanks!
The one mentioned is somewhat out of the way coming from the Airport but it's nice and there area ton of places to eat in the area. There are also a lot of options to eat just north or south of the WM on Turkey lake road by Westgate. Another option is the one at 535 and Oceola Parkway and another further out Oceola though I don't have a feel for what's there. Finding somewhere to eat fairly quickly shouldn't be too difficult though you do need to be aware of the closing time as well depending on how late you end up.

The one mentioned is somewhat out of the way coming from the Airport but it's nice and there area ton of places to eat in the area. There are also a lot of options to eat just north or south of the WM on Turkey lake road by Westgate. Another option is the one at 535 and Oceola Parkway and another further out Oceola though I don't have a feel for what's there. Finding somewhere to eat fairly quickly shouldn't be too difficult though you do need to be aware of the closing time as well depending on how late you end up.

There is a brand new Walmart on 192 and Old Lake Wilson Rd, and a ton of new restaurants on west 192 that offer lots of dining options. The Walmart is very nice and it is all very near Sherbeth Rd. that you can take to Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Thank you!

There is a Publix and Millers Ale House on 192 near AKL. Also many fast food restaurants. There are also excellent sandwiches available from the WAWA gas stations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter