Dining Show

TexasErin

Loves old Pluto cartoons
DVC Silver
Does anybody know if these shows aren’t done that much? I’m not sure it is just not showing up in my recommended on YouTube or if they’re just not done on a regular basis.

I love these shows!

When I pull it up as a Playlist in my YouTube, I see shows (or reviews) on 11/2, 11/9, and 11/16. Before that, there was Should You Bring Your Kids to WDW Signature Restaurants, then shows (or reviews) 10/5, 10/12, and 10/19

I love those shows! My adult son plays them while we are driving and makes the time go by really quickly. The bluntness is just great.

Thank you both! I frequently feel like my YouTube isn’t showing me all the shows on my subscriptions.

Thank you both! I frequently feel like my YouTube isn’t showing me all the shows on my subscriptions.
@TexasErin - Glad I could help in this instance. And I hear you - I KNOW YouTube does the same thing to me - have the notifications enabled, and still don't get them. But not consistently - off and on, which makes it even more annoying, IMHO!!

Recommended on youtube doesn't always show you everything you're subscribed to, it basically shows you a random sample of thing you subscribe to anything you might like based on what you have watched previously.

Recommended on youtube doesn't always show you everything you're subscribed to, it basically shows you a random sample of thing you subscribe to anything you might like based on what you have watched previously.
Its easier just to subscribe to the channel and select notifications for 1 new episodes come out to always have a notice on top of the Bell to let you know there's a new episode

Has the dining show been put into mothballs?

A new one came out on 1/25/19.

It also hasn't come up yet in iTunes. I use the basic Apple "Podcasts" app on a iPod Touch. It's not in the feed for the DIS Unplugged and searching for it (in case it has been split out to its own feed) doesn't come up with anything either.

I just did another search on iTunes today and found that the Disney Dining Show is now in its own feed separate from the Tuesday show. The 6 episodes that I've missed are all there: (from 12/28/19 - 2/1/19). I'm assuming that it took a while for iTunes to start showing the new feed, but it would have been nice if there had been a housekeeping mention that it was moving. It wasn't there on January 29th, when I had missed 5 shows, so I was starting to think it had become YouTube only. It was nice to find the feed is there now.

I typically have to be on their page and switch it from HOME to VIDEOS to see the most current content. You should find quite a few more recent shows if you just go under VIDEOS.

I typically have to be on their page and switch it from HOME to VIDEOS to see the most current content. You should find quite a few more recent shows if you just go under VIDEOS.
Yep, I often have to do that with several of the channels I sub to - always thought it was something I was doing wrong. :jester:

Last edited:
I love these shows as well, but I have a suggestion that I would love to pass onto the team. My husband and I will will watch the videos when they come out and we love the detail and appreciate when they do the shows "on site". However, the suggestion that we would give is to ACTUALLY SHOW THE FOOD THAT YOU ARE EATING! Many times we get the briefest of looks at whatever the team is consuming and the majority of time the camera if focused on the faces and mouths of the person eating the food. It truly is frustrating. I would suggest a look at how the Disney food blog people do their shows as an example. I really do like to hear different takes on what you all are reviewing: from the most pedestrian palate to a more sophisticated consumer. But I would like a better look at what you are actually reviewing.

In response to the most recent dining show at The Wave: I completely agree with Pete that it should be made known when food items have alcohol in them. A year into my sobriety I ate a grape that had been soaked in alcohol (unaware and not indicated) and I was so disheartened by it. Sobriety is a lifelong battle and that consumed grape bothered me for a very long time. I felt very violated. It was therapeutic to hear Pete talk about the incident. The dining show is by far my favorite so please keep making them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!