Dining Show

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by TexasErin, Dec 1, 2018.

1. TexasErin

TexasErin Loves old Pluto cartoons

Does anybody know if these shows aren’t done that much? I’m not sure it is just not showing up in my recommended on YouTube or if they’re just not done on a regular basis.

I love these shows!

Spencer Wright likes this.
  2. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

When I pull it up as a Playlist in my YouTube, I see shows (or reviews) on 11/2, 11/9, and 11/16. Before that, there was Should You Bring Your Kids to WDW Signature Restaurants, then shows (or reviews) 10/5, 10/12, and 10/19

TexasErin and rteetz like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. LA Poolboy

LA Poolboy Earning My Ears

I love those shows! My adult son plays them while we are driving and makes the time go by really quickly. The bluntness is just great.

TexasErin likes this.
  5. TexasErin

TexasErin Loves old Pluto cartoons

Thank you both! I frequently feel like my YouTube isn’t showing me all the shows on my subscriptions.

6. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

@TexasErin - Glad I could help in this instance. And I hear you - I KNOW YouTube does the same thing to me - have the notifications enabled, and still don't get them. But not consistently - off and on, which makes it even more annoying, IMHO!!

TexasErin likes this.
  7. EastYorkDisneyFan

EastYorkDisneyFan DIS Veteran

Recommended on youtube doesn't always show you everything you're subscribed to, it basically shows you a random sample of thing you subscribe to anything you might like based on what you have watched previously.

Spencer Wright and TexasErin like this.