Dining Room Names at Columbia Harbour House

alltwelve

Mouseketeer
This is an interesting bit of trivia I found a few years ago that I thought I would share: did you know each of the dining rooms at Columbia Harbour House has a name?!?! I was a Keys to the Kingdom tour guide about 20 years ago when I was a Magic Kingdom cast member and though we stopped there for lunch on every tour (RIP Starboard deck sandwich!), I never knew that whole time that we were eating in the Portsmouth Room!

I'm a little suprised that the best room in the whole restaurant is named Fantasyland Breezeway Overpass when all the other rooms have more interesting names. Despite all the menu changes over the years, this one is still my favorite quick service at Magic Kingdom! :)
1716570639567.png

Been dining there since the late 70s, this is news to me!

I loved the old days where EVERYTHING had a story. When you checked in to Port Orleans (Dixie Landings) you got a newspaper that filled you in on stories and covered all the amenity information. How all the window info means something. In DHS in the last NY Street building if you go to the "doorbell" to ring tenants you'll find a list of Imagineers. So many stories that most of us don't know.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter