Dining Plan

cushdisney

Earning My Ears
My boyfriend and I are booked 10/27 - 11/1 for POFQ. I have a pin code for free dining and have been up in the air about using it. I'd really prefer a room only discount because I feel it'd be a better value for us and I was hoping to change our last two nights to WL as a surprise for him. My question is if I booked the free dining with the pin code and paid for the park tickets upfront to get the package but then decided to change it to "room only" if that discount became available, would I be able to cancel the park tickets from disney and get a refund for them or put that money towards the room instead?

If you book a package and then want to switch to a room only, you will have to cancel the package and put a separate 1 nights stay deposit on the room only. They are 2 different reservation systems and the $$ can't be transferred between the two.

My boyfriend and I are booked 10/27 - 11/1 for POFQ. I have a pin code for free dining and have been up in the air about using it. I'd really prefer a room only discount because I feel it'd be a better value for us and I was hoping to change our last two nights to WL as a surprise for him. My question is if I booked the free dining with the pin code and paid for the park tickets upfront to get the package but then decided to change it to "room only" if that discount became available, would I be able to cancel the park tickets from disney and get a refund for them or put that money towards the room instead?

As the pp said, changing from one reservation type to the other requires cancelling and rebooking. Something else to keep in mind is if you cancel a package 44 days or less from arrival, you will incur a $200 cancellation fee.

Keep in mind that POFQ doesn't get room only discounts, or if they do, only a measly 5%. So if you want to stay at POFQ, you may as well take the free DDP pin code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter