Dining Plan at CBR - Old Port Royale?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
We are arriving around 7:00 p.m. our first day, so I'm figuring it's probably best to eat right there at CBR after checking in. We are on the dining plan so would use counter service credits here for dinner. Do they even have desserts in the food court? If so, what would the choices be? Thanks!

We were there in Oct. 2005 and they had loads of dessert cakes, cookies and pies to choose from in their food court. It is set up with 4 or 5 small deli/fast food type places that you can pick from and then you go to the cashier to tally it all up. The cashiers were very helpful on letting us know what items we could mix and match for a CS meal.( For example, the fast food counter had a burger and fries basket and then you could go the deli type place and pick a dessert. ) Have Fun! CBR is GREAT!! :thumbsup2

We were at CBR in November--also had the dining plan. The food is yummy. Lots of choices. We arrived between lunch and dinner but were pretty hungry. If you think you might get in after 7pm and don't want to eat too late, a good idea is to order a double cheeseburger & fries--ask for an extra bun and save a counter service meal. Just pay for the extra drink. You can do this at any place that has the double burger on their menu. For dessert I picked up the Mickey rice krispy treat. They are yummy! You can also use them for snack credits. We had a few extra credits left at the end of our trip and took a few home for my son's friends. Have a great time! We love the CBR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!