Dining plan and resort question

Jenn31708

Earning My Ears
Not sure where this should go, so I apologize in advance if its in the wrong place.

Looking into the all star resort in September for the free dining plan. We would like to stay at the resort for 8 nights, go to a Disney park for 5 of those days and universal for 2 days.

Is the dining plan only contingent on how many nights you stay in the hotel or do you have to also purchase 8 days in the Disney parks to get it?

We want the dining plan for all 8 nights, but we will only be doing Disney parks for 5 days. Will that be allowed or do we have to purchase 8 days in the parks?

Thanks!

Not sure where this should go, so I apologize in advance if its in the wrong place.

Looking into the all star resort in September for the free dining plan. We would like to stay at the resort for 8 nights, go to a Disney park for 5 of those days and universal for 2 days.

Is the dining plan only contingent on how many nights you stay in the hotel or do you have to also purchase 8 days in the Disney parks to get it?

We want the dining plan for all 8 nights, but we will only be doing Disney parks for 5 days. Will that be allowed or do we have to purchase 8 days in the parks?

Thanks!

It's based off number of nights regardless of ticket amount.

Enjoy.

Dining plan is for the number of nights at the resort, as long as you include in the package at least 2-day admission (I'm not sure, but I think they changed it from a 1-day minimun), so you should have no problems with your plan!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter