Dining Credits Offer

MichelinMan

I Am Speed - Ka-Chow!!!!
Just received an email from AttractionTickets.com telling me a dining credits offer is being released, and that my hotel booking I have with them will automatically get it.

Details are here:

This actually suits me better than the DDP, to be honest. We are staying at POP, and will be eating off-site quite a bit (we missed our Dennys breakfasts last visit), so getting the choice on where to spend this money will suit us no end. We will probably splurge a fair bit on a couple of table service meals, and will probably end up spending the rest on snacks, with the odd counter service meal thrown in.

I tried posting the URL for the whole deal, but for some reason it wasn't working.

Last edited:
That’s great to know, thanks very much for posting. Did the email say when they are accepting bookings for this deal? The email I got from Disney said the deal goes live from Thursday

I got an email from Disney Holidays UK with the same offer today, bookings can be made from this Thursday, May 20.
Holiday dates start from 1/1/2022 throughout 2022 with the usual block out dates for Easter etc.

That’s great to know, thanks very much for posting. Did the email say when they are accepting bookings for this deal? The email I got from Disney said the deal goes live from Thursday
Yep, the email from them also said the offer will open on Thursday.

These are the full details from the AttractionTickets website::

Disney Dining Credit: Everything You Need to Know
17/05/2021 - 08:42
Walt Disney World 50th anniversary offer

Get Disney Dining Credit at select Disney Resort hotels for 2022 holidays!

Receive up to $950 Disney Dining Credit per room to spend at over 250 restaurants and eateries across Walt Disney World Resort in Florida with the launch of the new 50th Anniversary Package for select 2022 arrivals.
This fantastic offer is launching on 20th May 2021, but we have some exciting details to share with our customers today…
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World later this year, the resort is launching their new offer for 2022 arrivals, which will see guests receive up to $950 Disney Dining Credit per room to spend at over 250 dining locations across the Disney Parks, Disney Springs and Disney Resort hotels, depending on their Disney Resort Hotel booking.
Pizza at Walt Disney World

Depending on which hotel you choose, you’ll get up to $950 dining credit for a 14-night trip!
Here's a breakdown of what you'll receive and the applicable Disney Resort hotels:
Disney Resort Hotel hotels included

You’ll have the freedom to spend the credit as you wish in select Disney Dining locations, too.
For example, you could use your credit for a few special occasion signature meals. Or, if you’re travelling as a family of four, you can spread the credit over the course of your holiday, opting instead to use it on daily grab-and-go meals for you all.
The combination of possibilities is endless, meaning parties of any size and style are well catered for.
50th Anniversary Package
When booking your 2022 holiday with AttractionTickets.com, you won’t just receive a Disney Dining Credit per room...
We’re also offering 14 Park days for the price of 7, as well as $250 Disney Spending Money!
This means you’ll have even more time to enjoy your favourite Disney attractions and be able to pick up some iconic souvenirs to commemorate your trip.
Disney Dining Offer

When is the Walt Disney World Offer Starting?
The 50th anniversary Disney Resort Hotel Offer starts on the 20th May 2021.
The offer is valid throughout 2022 on the following arrival (hotel check-in) dates:
  • 1 Jan–2 Apr ’22
  • 24 Apr-24 Sep ’22
  • 13-17 Nov ‘22
  • 9-18 Dec ‘22
The all-important summer holidays are also included, plus the Christmas holidays if arriving before 18 December - great for those travelling with kids!
Offer Exclusions
Disney Dining Credits are not available for arrivals 3-23 April 2022, 25 September-12 November, 18 November-8 December and 19-31 December 2022. Additionally, the Disney Dining Credits offer is not available when booking any of the following room types:
  • All Suites at Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts
  • 3 bedroom villas and campsites
  • Little Mermaid Standard rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort
  • Preferred Pool View and Pool View rooms at Disney's Pop Century Resort
  • Standard and Water/Pool View rooms at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Water View and Tower – Standard View Club Access rooms at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Standard and Pool View rooms at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Standard, Standard 5th Sleeper, River View and Royal River View rooms at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
  • Garden Wing – Deluxe, Garden Wing – King, Standard King - Club Level, Standard Room – Club Level at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • All room types at Bay Lake Tower Resort
  • Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins
  • Deluxe Studios at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
  • Tower Studios at Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Treehouse Villa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
We are now offering deposits of just £50 per booking to secure the dates you want. There’s never been a better time (or reason!) to book your next holiday to Walt Disney World.
Full terms and conditions will be released Thursday 20th May 2021.
Customers with a confirmed Walt Disney World Hotel booking with Park Tickets
We want to reassure customers that if your current 2022 Walt Disney World hotel booking is eligible for this offer, we will be working with Disney to make sure that this is automatically applied to your booking and therefore you do not need to contact us. Our team will email you to confirm once the dining credits have been added to your order.

That’s really disappointing that the standard rooms at CBR aren’t included in the price

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! This would really suit us as we have a few plans to eat offsite. Fingers crossed Ocean Florida will honour this offer for our booking! I'll phone them on the 20th if they haven't emailed beforehand.

I take it this means the dinning plan won’t be available or do u think there will be a option to use these credits towards it

also do u think there will be a option to purchase extra dinning credits in a advance

we like having more of the dining paid in advance

Mixed feelings about this. Any discount is good of course but I suspect that may be the extent of the discounts for us in the UK for 2022. It's pretty poor compared to the 'usual' free dining or 4 nights free.

I feel for solo travellers and couples this works out a better option but I doubt $68 max would cover a family of 4.

I feel for solo travellers and couples this works out a better option but I doubt $68 max would cover a family of 4.
Yeah, the free dining worked out at about $80 per night PER PERSON.
As Disney says adults are over 10's then that can easily be $320 per room per night

Yeah, the free dining worked out at about $80 per night PER PERSON.
As Disney says adults are over 10's then that can easily be $320 per room per night
I agree, it’s not the best deal especially for families sharing one room. As a couple it’s quite a good deal for me and my fiancé as although it’s not as much it does mean we can use it on whatever food we like whether that be quick service or table service rather than be restricted to just quick service

Not the best deal, but better than nothing. And to be honest, more than I was expecting - I didn't think they would be offering anything, given the pent up demand, and the 50th anniversary celebrations.

What they are offering for the deluxe resorts isn't great value compared to the full free DDP. For the value resorts, it isn't too bad compared to what was offered previously, which was the free breakfast offer - so basically just one CS meal for each person. We are a family of 3, so $36 isn't much less than 3 CS meals would have cost. Plus we get to spend it wherever we like, not just for CS.

It's not a great deal no, the flexibility to use the credit when you want, eg a massive Cali Grill splurge for the whole family, or just to snack around the world etc. is the only benefit IMO.

Can anyone see the dining plan coming back even paid for next year if there coming out with this deal

and if it did not sure how it would work if you have accepted the credits

Can anyone see the dining plan coming back even paid for next year if there coming out with this deal

and if it did not sure how it would work if you have accepted the credits
I think it will be offered again one day but not anytime soon. I do believe it will come back in the future though as I think that the option to pay for a dining plan is profitable for Disney because it keeps guests on site and also not every single meal you’re going to get the most expensive item on the menu

Not planning on going 2022 anyway... but i'm not sure its great value it covers 2 main courses.. and a soft drink at a lot of places. We were getting the DXDP + hotel for i am guessing not a huge amount more due to inflation and it just seems a bit meh.

If this offer is still in place in 2023 instead of something a bit more substantial - i think offsite, bonnet creek, disney springs hotel, or similar will definitely be on the cards. What with limits to extra magic hours etc..and the fact we can visit the resorts regardless.. i dont think it is going to be worth it. Will have to wait and see though.

Shame I wont be able to add this to my november trip :(.

Do you mean 2021 or 2022? Only asking as if early November 2021 then you might still be eligible. The offer includes between 03/08 and 02/11 2021 its just you don't get the $200 gift card. Its for arrivals between these dates so if you were arriving on the 1st or 2nd then you could take advantage of this offer.

That’s really disappointing that the standard rooms at CBR aren’t included in the price
They’ve always really limited availability for the offers in the cheap rooms at each resort. This is the first time that I’ve seen it so overtly acknowledged though. It’s an up selling offer. It spreads more people into the more expensive rooms, producing greater capacity at the entry level room end.

We’ve booked Art of Animation Little Mermaid room. If we chose to change our resort reservation to “take advantage” of this offer, we would get $250 ish at Pop, and would save a little on the room rate maybe since AoA is most expensive. But we would lose access to the big blue pool, which is what we chose AoA for.

If we upgraded to CBR for our $490 of food vouchers would “only” cost us £1500 or so. Doesn’t look so tempting when you put it in those terms!

There might be some decent break even combinations on this deal, but it depends on where you were planning to stay before the options were released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter