Dining Credits Offer

We dint book with the dinning offer something I was thinking id regret. in the end we went down the DVC route via a lovely renter on here. I think overall it will work out cheaper without the dinning credit due to savings on the room.

As based on your example if boardwalk currently 10 nights at boardwalk is over 4k via DVC £2k + depending on point cost.

Rack rate might have been slightly cheaper when this offer was on, But Disney currently have 1 free night with 10 nights.

So good savings to be made via DVC if you willing to risk
I would say a lot of that risk is gone now (eg cant see resorts/parks closing again). Another benefit of DVC is free resort parking if you are driving

I would say a lot of that risk is gone now (eg cant see resorts/parks closing again). Another benefit of DVC is free resort parking if you are driving

We are lucky to be staying at two DVC resorts what we never dreamed off when first looking for Disney this year.

True thats another great DVC perk. Ultimately you have to make the offers work for you and not all options will work.

But a larger family happy to share rooms DVC could provide big savings early on.

2023 might have free dining and great incentives and then a DVC rental might not make sense, it’s just another option really while offers are historically quite poor

Hi all,
Sorry for bumping this thread.
I booked a ‘dummy booking’ for all stars to lock in this offer last year but noticed that I only have $100 on my confirmation email. Does anyone know which resorts received the $200 gift card?

I am planning on changing to a moderate resort, does anyone know if I do, I’ll still get the gift basket?

thanks!
The $200 gift card offer was only on for a limited time, then its dropped to $100, so that could be why its showing as $100 on your confirmation.

Just for info, I have a reservation for June with the 14 day ultimate ticket and 'free' dining gift card. I called up today to add genie plus and also change my 14 day ultimate ticket to the 14 day magic ticket but was told if I changed my 14 day ticket I would lose the offer ( dining gift card, 200 dollar gift card, basket etc) they would have allowed me to add the genie plus without a problem but not the 14 day ticket change. Considering I was basically offering them more money I thought the response was poor.

Just for info, I have a reservation for June with the 14 day ultimate ticket and 'free' dining gift card. I called up today to add genie plus and also change my 14 day ultimate ticket to the 14 day magic ticket but was told if I changed my 14 day ticket I would lose the offer ( dining gift card, 200 dollar gift card, basket etc) they would have allowed me to add the genie plus without a problem but not the 14 day ticket change. Considering I was basically offering them more money I thought the response was poor.
We’ve also just been told this by our travel agent as well. We have the package with free dinning credit and we would lose it if we wanted to add Genie plus.
Very strange how they would take away things because you are giving them more money!!

We’ve also just been told this by our travel agent as well. We have the package with free dinning credit and we would lose it if we wanted to add Genie plus.
Very strange how they would take away things because you are giving them more money!!

I contacted WD Travel on Saturday and changed ticket from ultimate to magical and added Genie+ without affecting my anniversary offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter