Dining Credits Offer

The way this offer is going they would be better listing the resorts and rooms that are included rather than the massive list of ones that aren’t

So is this an offer from Disney themselves for bookings that are already made also?
I have a 16 night booked on 17th October 21 with Virgin.

We are stopping at Coronado Springs Standard Room.

Will I be offered this?
Thanks

So is this an offer from Disney themselves for bookings that are already made also?
I have a 16 night booked on 17th October 21 with Virgin.

We are stopping at Coronado Springs Standard Room.

Will I be offered this?
Thanks

disney are offering a change free of charge

i don’t think virgin are and u may lose the deposit and need to re book with the new offer. Not 100% on that though

disney are offering a change free of charge

i don’t think virgin are and u may lose the deposit and need to re book with the new offer. Not 100% on that though
wouldn't surprise me

certainly won't rebook
the holiday I have booked is already £4000 more than I paid :)

Thanks

wouldn't surprise me

certainly won't rebook
the holiday I have booked is already £4000 more than I paid :)

Thanks

I am not sure where your staying or for how long. But just double check the dining credits and gift card isn’t worth more than the deposit

I am not sure where your staying or for how long. But just double check the dining credits and gift card isn’t worth more than the deposit
Just wouldn't be worth it at present we have Coronado Springs 16 nights, Car Hire, Insurance, Disney Tickets for 2 Adults 2 Kids for £6700
At moment there is only pop anywhere near the price and that's £9800 so £3100 more even if we didn't lose deposit it just wouldn't be worth it for $850 worth of dining or whatever it is for POP.

If its offered great if not I still have a great price to be fair.

Just wouldn't be worth it at present we have Coronado Springs 16 nights, Car Hire, Insurance, Disney Tickets for 2 Adults 2 Kids for £6700
At moment there is only pop anywhere near the price and that's £9800 so £3100 more even if we didn't lose deposit it just wouldn't be worth it for $850 worth of dining or whatever it is for POP.

If its offered great if not I still have a great price to be fair.

yeah that sounds like quite a decent deal

Hey offers are up on DisneyHolidays.co.uk

CBR Standard Room + 5th sleeper is included in the offer @ $854 credit. So is Water/Pool W/5th sleeper

hopefully that’s helped people out! It certainly has me after originally having AKL with free dining planned for last summer. I could see the cost increasing so 850 dollars will help and getting stuff delivered by Amazon for snack stuff...

Hope everyone is able to get the deal they wanted

stay safe all
Daf

We are booked! Decided to go for Coronado Springs in the standard room. Roll on May 2022 and hopefully we can all fly soon. Good luck and hope everyone gets the deals they hoped for

I found that the basic rack rate available from US TAs/US WDW is still cheaper than this offer (room rate, less gift card and dining credits), so it is worth checking this before you book. Obviously you would need to buy park tickets separately, but you can still buy (and link) the U.K. ultimate 14 days for the price of 7 in the U.K. site even if your resort booking is made on the US site.

All the 5th sleeper rooms are booked out for our dates already at CBR. Can only wait to see if PO - riverside might still open up for booking before the deal ends. They also have 5th sleepers.
I have a current booking for CBR with 5th sleeper but it's one day off to make use of the deal. I phoned Disney to adapt but it was not possible anymore. :(
Our current booking can be cancelled for free though and a new one can only be amended.

I read in the T&C's: "for selected arrivals from 01/01 to 02/04 2022 (inclusive)". We would be arriving april 2nd (till the 8th). Does that mean we can still take advantage of the dining credits? Or does that whole stay need to fall into the bracket (01/01 to 02/04)?

Yes its the arrival date that the offer starts from so if you arrive on 2nd April then it would be included

We are booked! Decided to go for Coronado Springs in the standard room. Roll on May 2022 and hopefully we can all fly soon. Good luck and hope everyone gets the deals they hoped for

I assume you booked without the offer? The offer only starts today doesn't it?

I found that the basic rack rate available from US TAs/US WDW is still cheaper than this offer (room rate, less gift card and dining credits), so it is worth checking this before you book. Obviously you would need to buy park tickets separately, but you can still buy (and link) the U.K. ultimate 14 days for the price of 7 in the U.K. site even if your resort booking is made on the US site.

Interesting. Going to have a nose now thanks

I assume you booked without the offer? The offer only starts today doesn't it?
No we got the dining credit deal. The offer came on a little early on ATD and Disneyworlds websites but just kept in our basket and hit go at midnight just in case. We decided to book with Attraction Tickets Direct though. Used them before and they are really good, they’re offering a free Covid cover, price was about £200 cheaper plus they are offering an additional gift card of $250 whereas Disney are only offering $200

No we got the dining credit deal. The offer came on a little early on ATD and Disneyworlds websites but just kept in our basket and hit go at midnight just in case. We decided to book with Attraction Tickets Direct though. Used them before and they are really good, they’re offering a free Covid cover, price was about £200 cheaper plus they are offering an additional gift card of $250 whereas Disney are only offering $200

NICE! I have to wait til 9 when phone lines open as want to move current booking over to new one!

Currently Coronado for this September but I think I'm going All Star as the price difference is so high and just doesn't equate to the extra credit
Are you rebooking?
How have you found the prices compared to the Coronado Springs you have booked.

I looked at the price difference from what I have already booked to a new booking and it was over £3000 more.

Are you rebooking?
How have you found the prices compared to the Coronado Springs you have booked.

I looked at the price difference from what I have already booked to a new booking and it was over £3000 more.

I'm rebooking yes but moving it from this year to next as well. When I looked the cost was pretty much the same as the cost if I added back on the free nights I had (Coronado was £2000 this year and £2100 next year looking at it).

I'm rebooking yes but moving it from this year to next as well. When I looked the cost was pretty much the same as the cost if I added back on the free nights I had (Coronado was £2000 this year and £2100 next year looking at it).
OK

ive never booked things separately so not sure of those prices. But at least your not paying a lot more that's good :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!