Jack Kerouac

DIS Veteran
My wife and I visited WDW with our three boys for the first time in April. We should have the closing documents later this week for our first DVC contract. We plan to have our first DVC vacation in September 2023. When we were there in April, we ate at Be Our Guest and Chef Mickey’s for the character meals. Well, my oldest son and I didn’t due to his poor behavior that day. But my wife and two younger boys did. This time we plan on doing Ohana for the Stitch Breakfast. Should we try for Chef Mickey’s again since my oldest son didn’t experience it, or is there a better character meal we should try to reserve? Knowing we are DVC members, the pressure is off on trying to squeeze everything in when we visit in September. Thanks in advance.

My wife and I visited WDW with our three boys for the first time in April. We should have the closing documents later this week for our first DVC contract. We plan to have our first DVC vacation in September 2023. When we were there in April, we ate at Be Our Guest and Chef Mickey’s for the character meals. Well, my oldest son and I didn’t due to his poor behavior that day. But my wife and two younger boys did. This time we plan on doing Ohana for the Stitch Breakfast. Should we try for Chef Mickey’s again since my oldest son didn’t experience it, or is there a better character meal we should try to reserve? Knowing we are DVC members, the pressure is off on trying to squeeze everything in when we visit in September. Thanks in advance.
There are many better character meals than Chef Mickey.

For classic characters, I would suggest Tusker House if the crew is back there, or Topolino Terrace. Food is much better at both.

Crystal Palace buffet or ‘Ohana family-style breakfast!

Characters and food are great, service generally good at both.

I agree with the previous suggestions! Chip 'n' Dale's Harvest Feast at the Garden Grill in Epcot's Land Pavilion is also fun. The restaurant itself slowly rotates around in a circle all the time. You can even see down into the Living with the Land ride scenes as you pass by them. Chip 'n' Dale are there along with Mickey in his adorable farmer outfit, and Pluto. The food is all-you-can-eat family style, and I have always enjoyed the food. This has always been one of my daughter's favorite character meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter