Digital Camera Kodak Users need your input! STAT!

Glad you resolved your camera delimma! :)

I have a Kodak EasyShare CX7300. It takes very good pictures, but eats batteries when you use the optional viewing screen. This is a secondary camera (already have a really nice one but forgot to take it to WDW last December--oops!), and my criteria for purchasing it were: decent photos, price point around $100 and must use SD memory card (what my "good" camera uses). While I wouldn't recommend it because of the battery use, it's very easy to use and the photo quality is very good!

jeancbpugh said:
Ariel Wanna-be, did your 7440 always have this problem or is it new? Did you change any settings. There are a lot of friendly experienced camera users at the Kodak forum at dpreview.com, and a couple of Kodak employees frequent there, too. They've been very helpful with my questions about my DX6490. :earsboy:

I second jeancbpugh's recommendation of the boards over at www.dpreview.com. I frequent there very often and there are many very good photographers there as well as reps. Often they can look at your pictures and with the exif information can give you a very good idea of what you need to do. All my camera purchases have been based on lot of research time on that board as well as a few other websites.

As I promised I would post some pictures from my new digital camera and again thank you for all your time and input... here are some of the pictures ...
82918o15-med.jpg
82918castle05-med.jpg
82918dd13.jpg
82918dd14-med.jpg

again thank you .. I had fun using the camera!!!! Going back to use it more... :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter