Dig A Little Deeper: Dopey 2019

Following along! It was great to meet you on 10K morning. And I didn't realize you guys went to Universal too - I was there Tuesday and Wednesday!

Looks like a great start to the trip at HS. Like Maya, I'm a big fan of the Frozen Sing Along. And kudos to the Maya for trying Tower of Terror - I still refuse to do it and I'm a lot older than her.

Love the pics of the fireworks! We really enjoy Primetime and don't mind the playful part of the service. It's good comfort food.

That picture of Maya in the "snow" at Frozen is darling!

Looking forward to follow your trip!

Glad to have you following along!

What do you shoot with?

Nikon D5100

Following along!

“You look overweight for a runner” made me LOL! Love the pics!

How were the “antics” at 50s? I really want to try their fried chicken but the antics give me pause...

Welcome! So, I *highly* recommend 50s. It was the most surprising meal of the trip in terms of quality and the chicken was way bueno. The antics were not bad and I’m sure you could politely tell your server you’d like to opt out of them.

Following along!

It was nice to meet you before the Half!

It was great meeting you, too!

Following along! It was great to meet you on 10K morning. And I didn't realize you guys went to Universal too - I was there Tuesday and Wednesday!

Looks like a great start to the trip at HS. Like Maya, I'm a big fan of the Frozen Sing Along. And kudos to the Maya for trying Tower of Terror - I still refuse to do it and I'm a lot older than her.

Welcome! HS was awesome, but I wish we had more time. And Maya was a daredevil the whole trip. If big sisters were doing it, she wanted to do it.

I’m here!

Glad to have you here!

Great shots of the fireworks! And that picture of your daughter at Frozen is so cute! Hate that I missed meeting you before any of the races started.

Following! Did your kids miss school for the trip? I am debating pulling mine out next year for marathon weekend.

I love the Star Wars fireworks at HS! Such a great show.

Enjoying all of these trip reports! A great way to remember an amazing race weekend!

Following! Did your kids miss school for the trip? I am debating pulling mine out next year for marathon weekend.

I love the Star Wars fireworks at HS! Such a great show.

Enjoying all of these trip reports! A great way to remember an amazing race weekend!

The oldest two missed some school, but they’re good students so I wasn’t super concerned about it. I think they’re already caught up.

I’m so glad I caught the Star Wars fireworks. It was awesome.

I'm here and excited for the pictures- you are a great photographer!

Glad to have you aboard! Did you start a trip report?

I’m here! Great to meet you before the 10k!

Gorgeous photos! And adorable family!

It was great meeting you, as well! Thanks for joining in!

I look forward to reading this. It was nice to meet you before the full. Stay warm this weekend!

I love '50s. I've always had good food and my daughters enjoyed me getting constantly harassed.

It was great meeting you, as well.

50s was such a pleasant surprise and just what we needed after a long day of travel. I don’t think I’ve ever cleared a plate so quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter