Difference between 9A and 9B on Dream?

magchavez

DIS Veteran
We're about to put a deposit on the 3/27/11 sailing. Does anyone know the difference between the 9A and 9B staterooms? So far the only difference I can find is that 9B is on Deck 2 and 9A is on decks 5, 6, 7 and 8. Any other differences?

Can't speak for the Dream but I just booked one of the Alaskan cruises on the Wonder where they have broken Cat. 9 into four groups. 9A are Deluxe Oceanview rooms on the higher Decks 6, 7, etc. 9B are Deck 2 midship, 9C are Deck 2 Forward and 9D are Deck 2 Aft. I hope this helps you out!

As far as the cabins themselves, don't think there is going to be any difference. DCL is getting like all the other cruise lines where there are slight pricing differences based on your location. The windows in the cabins may or may not be the same (might not know until the ship is completed).

If you look at the cabin description for the Dream, Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom (9A&B), it says:

View: One large porthole window or 2 small porthole windows

I would assume, therefore, that like on the Wonder and Magic, with 9B being on a low deck, it will have two small portholes. But I guess it's still speculation until they release some more pictures or info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter