Didn't find Albort, BUT...

Bread&Butterflies

Mouseketeer
I did find cast members that said they knew him.:rotfl:

We arrived in Anaheim on Wednesday March 19, @about 3:30pm and spent the evening in Calif Adventure. Our goal was to get on a few attractions, dinner, see the Electric Light Parade and attempt the Disney Entertainment Trifecta. As we were scoping out our spot for the Parade about 8:20pm I decided to get my dd(2yrs old) a blinking light necklace from a cm that was standing near where the parade starts with another cm that had Balloons.

DD changed her mind and wanted a balloon, so we did a refund for the light and then bought the balloon... so as the cm's and I got chatty during the long transaction I asked, " btw do you guys know a cast member named Albert or Albort?" they looked at me weird with the name Albort.

The both said " ya, we know Albert. Do you know him?"

I told them "not really, lol but I was trying to "find" him. It's sort of a challenge"

I got excited, as I thought to myself... WOW, if I accomplish finding Albort and the Trifecta I would have some great bragging rights on the DisBoard.

They told me he "oh, he is off tonight"

DRAT! SO CLOSE, so close but yet so far :rotfl2:

I was still determined to accomplish the Trifecta:
It was me, my dd(2yrs), my ds(21) and his gf(18).The parade was great, we had our picnic blanket so no one encroach on our spot. We had a great spot near where the parade comes out right near a path that was our "escape route" , thanks to the tips from several on here. Then we got SO lucky when the Alice float was coming by and the White Rabbit came RIGHT up to DD kneeled down and held her hand! Tears were coming to my eyes, I was so happy for DD! She was FASCINATED! And had the BIGGEST SMILE on her face. Alice in Wonderland is her and my families favorite story. When we saw the last float, we quickly got up and walked a fast pace to beat the end of the parade and get to DL for the fireworks. At first Main St didn't look too crowded, so we tried to get closer to the castle and forgo going to the train station to watch. They were ushering the crowd counterclockwise , but we wanted to be to the left facing the castle to have a good position to get to NOS for Fantasmic, so we kept going. The roped off area WAS PACKED! I was afraid we wouldn't find a spot to stop or to get in the ropes and end up watching while walking. FINALLY when we were at the top of the crowd directly in front of the castle, I walked about 25 more feet and saw an opening in the ropes to get into the crowd. There was A LOT of space right there. WOOT!:cool1:

We had a great view of the fireworks with the exception of a couple of trees that blocked certain spots. Show started about 4 minutes after we got our spot. It was exciting that we made it and were so close to the castle!... lol

I was thinking I would have NEVER been able to accomplish seeing these two shows in the same night if it weren't for this board and my favorite trifecta post. And I just want to bow to you experts :worship:

My dd was wiped by time it was over. We had a 7 hour drive that day and she only napped a little. I decided I wasn't going to push her any more that night, because we were doing MM the next day,on Thursday. So since I had been briefing ds and his gf on the trifecta tips all the way there and during that evening, I encouraged them to GO FOR IT.

DD and I walked back to the Carousel Inn to get a hot bath and some sleep (BTW, I do not recommend room 401, a kids suite. The room itself is nice but in the kids room it sounded like an airplane was landing in there, it was A REALLY strange LOUD, LOUD noise that came on intermittently. Possibly elevator gears??? as it was right near the elevator on the 4th floor. I have a feeling our room was upgraded when we got there because someone else didn't want the room)

When the older kids got back, they reported that not only did they get a great spot & see Fantasmic, to accomplish the trifecta; but they were able to see POC pirate: in between the Fireworks and Fantasmic!
:cool1: SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :smooth:

They told me I now had to come on here and brag for them. :rotfl2:

:cheer2: So there ya go! THEY DID IT!!!
:woohoo: party:

Glad things went so well for you and your family.

Did the CMs you talk to give you any clues about Albort? Like what he normally does?

Glad things went so well for you and your family.

Did the CMs you talk to give you any clues about Albort? Like what he normally does?

ha ha, no, I didn't grill them for fear of getting Albert in trouble or something or them calling security because some weird stalker lady with a toddler was trying to hunt him down :lmao:

But after I got home I saw a post from Albort that said he gives the cm that sell the blinking lights and balloons their stock for the night (hmmmmmmmmmm? I did read that I am pretty sure) That makes a lot of sense then for them to say they knew him, right? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter