• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did you receive anything upon adding points at BCV?

grumpy-duck

Go Donald!
For those of you that have already added points at the BCV, did you receive anything of value other than the $5 discount or free hotel stay for a 100 point (or above) add-on? I'm thinking here about a free dinner or something along those lines. Please only respond if you have - I don't want to turn this into a thread where folks get off the subject and lecture me that we shouldn't "expect" anything else. Those responses typically come from the same people over and over and dominate these boards.

We just added points. If you add-on at least 150 points, you can get the leather and canvas bag that they give to new members. We got DVC pens when we bought our VWL add-ons in Nov.

we just completed a 50 point add on at Vero and got a beautifully matted 11 X 14 watercolor print of Vero Beach and a DVC burgundy writing pen. The print is really nice

We just added on at VB and got the 11 by 14 watercolor print of VB and 2 pens.:D

BUMP is just someone posting a reply so the thread would go back to the top of the first page ("bumped" to the top of the page). It's used to get more information on a topic when the thread slides down the page or to the second page.

Hey!!!!
I added on twice, and never got anything????
Is that because Michigan does not allow it?
I know we don't get anything in Michigan for a person who buys at DVC.....
I'm upset!
I have added on twice, and never received a thing!
Anyone else in the same boat?
Thanks!:confused:

I just added 250 points at BCV, and got a matted watercolor print of the BCV with my docs.

Anne

I added 150 points and got a print and 2 pens.

We made a purchase of 210 points...new members...and received the bag, two pens, and a print of...VWL!????

Didn't get anything here in Missouri either. We did get disney $$ for my sister buying into DVC. I also got the special 9-11 pins too and I know many didn't, so I won't complain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter