Did any other Canadians NOT get a PIN?

That's really weird.
I received a PIN even though I never stayed onsite.
I'm wondering what their criteria is....

Regarding bouneback, would anyone mind sharing any recent bounceback offers?

I think we are going to stay on site for a couple nights in January 2009 and just wondering if there might be a bounceback offer available for December 2009 for a value or a moderate resort?

Any info. would be really appreciated.

Thank you

None here, either. I must be on every Disney list there is, got the planning DVD, etc. But we only took our first trip this last March/April, so maybe you need a longer travel history with them?

One of life's mysteries.:)

Nothing for me this time. I did get one last winter so I'm on a list somewhere!

we had booked bounce back & then got the pin code in an email

however - the emails are still coming is what the CM told me, so keep looking & check your spam folder to make sure an offer doesn't sneak by:goodvibes

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't get one. 6 trips in 6 years including a 7 night DCL cruise, always stay on site, usually at a moderate for two weeks and still NO pin. I wish I knew the sectet.

No pin ever for me. We have been 8 times since 1991. My friend received one and she has only been twice and not a lover like I am of disneyworld.
Wish I knew how to get on the list.

Deb.

Nothing here either..... 10+ trips and I've never recieved that email!

Oh well... it's NOVEMBER NOW and I can say I'm going NEXT MONTH :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :yay:

I haven't received a pin either. I keep looking at all emails, even spam but nothing yet.

I would like to join your non-pin group too please.:sad1:

Remmmy

Nope-nothing. We haven't booked yet and the dates covered aren't the pnes we are looking at (August) ours though so I guess thats ok.

Got our first pin ever. Too bad we can't use it-our dates are blacked out.

We didn't either. I didn't really think we would get one. We are booked for bounceback.. not sure we will use it but we wanted to put the deposit down in case we did. We also got a 40% off code before our trip last year. So I'm not too bothered.

I have been 2-3 times per year since WDW opened and not one!!!!
Perhaps they think I don't need one????:confused3

I didn't get one although DH did and he never does the booking. I think he regisered for one thing at some point and he gets the PIN code. We booked the bounceback offer which isn't covered. Funny thing is that neither of our birthdays are covered either so no free admittance for us next year.

Oh well we are going Dec 13th so I can't complain too much.

No pin here either..... ever...... and I've gone many times over the years.
I've often wondered though, If I've deleted any without knowing. :rolleyes1
Are the PIN codes obvious or are they little one line sentances in the middle of emails?

Oh well, at least I know it's not just me....:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter