"Diaper" Bag Question

I'm thinking that I might just try an old backpack style purse I have that's got Winnie the Pooh on it. I have a purse that I currently use that I had thought about using because it has two pockets and would fit perfectly under the stroller. My only concern is if it looks too much like a purse would it have a higher likelihood of being stolen? A thread on the budget board about the Little Tripper from Lands End is actually what got me started on this topic. Some felt it was too big for the basket of a Quest though.

I'm thinking that I might just try an old backpack style purse I have that's got Winnie the Pooh on it. I have a purse that I currently use that I had thought about using because it has two pockets and would fit perfectly under the stroller. My only concern is if it looks too much like a purse would it have a higher likelihood of being stolen? A thread on the budget board about the Little Tripper from Lands End is actually what got me started on this topic. Some felt it was too big for the basket of a Quest though.

My current diaper bag is the land's end little tripper and I do squish it into the basket of my mac but it is REALLY a tight fit, especially if I have a lot in the bag. I'm hoping that the baggallini messenger bag will be easier to get in and out of the basket. Plus, with my little tripper stuffed in the basket, I can't recline the stroller at all.

I do like the little tripper, especially the two side drink holder pockets, but due to the great quality of the bag, I find the bag material to be a little thick/bulky. I do have to say though, my little tripper has been very well used and still looks brand new.

I always use a backpack too - however, if you're searching for a bag that you can attach to your stroller handles...
Skip Hop makes a line of affordable bags for Target now! They are very similar to the Skip Hop Duo. Here's a link to the camo one, but they also come in red and black
http://http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-13/qid=1185754839/ref=sr_1_13/601-0773956-5931348?ie=UTF8&asin=B000PTZMPY

I cant get this link to work and I cant figure out how to pull the bag you are talking about up on Target. Does anyone have another link? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter