Diamonds International charm bracelet

HebeJebe

Mouseketeer
Is DI still giving away free charms for their "diamond" charm bracelets?

From last October's cruise I received:
Key West - sailboat
Costa Maya - lounge chair with umbrella
Cozumel - sombrero

What other charms have people received? I'm hoping to add to my bracelet in Jan 06 on my next cruise - this time Eastern Caribbean.

Thanks!

These are free normal gold charms. If you visit their store and bring the Shopping in Paradiese guide you receive one of these for free.

I have a silver charm bracelet. Do you think gold ones would look okay on my silver bracelet?

Deb

Thanks for the information. I'll see if any of these places are on the way back to Floriday on the Repo cruise :)

Deb

Great! Make sure you pik up the Shopping in Paradise guide on the ship. I'm sure there will be a DI. They seem to be everywhere. ::yes::

We got a starfish. I think it was in St. Maarten. Forgot the coupon thing in St. Thomas so they wouldn't give it to us.

I love Starfish! I can't wait until I get one in January. I hope they don't change their promotion before then.

Does anyone know what charm is at St Thomas?

Diamonds International is a huge Caribbean jewelry chain. They have stores almost everywhere I have been. If you visit Deb's site she has the Shopping in Paradise guides that show you what free things you get when you take the guide into the store.

I got a cowboy boot in Mazatlan. It's so cute. I love collecting them because they remind me of all the ports we've visited.

Poconoboatniks

Lucky you! I don't know if we will ever make it there. Did you like Mazatlan?

I have recently become obsessed with charm bracelets. I won't even start on all the Disney charms I have. $4 a charm may seem cheap but boy do they add up!

icartjetta said:
Where do you get this shopping in paradise coupon book?

You get it from the shopping talk guy. I forget his name. He puts on a talk for shopping at the various ports and where to go. Part of the lure is free coupons for stuff.

I think all you need is the Guide. Do you need the coupon now? I love how it's called a "diamond" charm bracelet. That diamond is so small.

OK, this is new to me, but I like charm bracelets. Is the "diamond bracelet " itself special -- and do you have to have it in order to get the free charms? If so, can you buy it there at the port? Do they have the charms in silver?

I'm curious -- it would be fun to start a charm bracelet for the cruises.

The first time you visit them you use the coupon/guide to get the bracelet. It is a gold plated bracelet with a gold DI charm. There is the smallest diamond chip you have ever seen in this charm - hence the "diamond" charm bracelet. But it's free so who cares, right?

You can then buy the charm for that location from them for $5. At every other port you visit look for the DI store and take your coupon/guide there to get that charm free.

I do not have a picture of the bracelet. Does anyone else?

Found this on their website. Ha ha $20 for this!

http://www.welcometoourworld.com/ca...rue&by_cat=true&searchcriteria=charm bracelet

Looks like I just answered my own question - click on this link and you can see all the charms!

I see on there web site that they also offer the bracelet in silver. Anyone ever asked or recieved the bracelet in silver? :flower: :flower: :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter