Diagnosis for Vince's Doc *First Chemo update 2/24--pg 5*

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Well, Vince just got called by the vet's office and his buddy Doc does have lymphoma. :( Vince said that he will visit with an oncology vet in the next day or so to see what course of treatment is appropriate, some form of chemotherapy the vet said. So, there it is, just like with people, cancer. Please keep Doc and Vince in your good thoughts, and prayers if you do so.

Thanks,

Dan

Earlier thread

<center>
doc-2.jpg

doc-1.jpg

</center>

I'm sorry :( I sure hope the chemo makes Doc better.

Sorry about the bad news, Dan. He sure is a handsome dog. Hope he responds well to the treatment. Best wishes to Vince, too.

Sandy

Will be keeping Doc and your son in my thoughts and heart. He is a beautiful pup. I hope the treatments make him feel better.

-Jockaroo

Poor Doc...he us such a pretty dog! I hope everything goes smoothly.

We have a Bullmastiff (Babe) and just tonight we noticed a lump like on her chest. Probably as big as a large walnut. It feels kinda soft. I am going to call the vet and hopefully get her in tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck with Doc!

Oh, he's a beautiful boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dog Ted and I will say prayers that Doc is OK. Chemo for dogs doesn't usually give them as many side effects as it does people, from what I understand.

I'm so sorry, Dan. My prayers are with your whole family, including the furry family member. {{{HUGS}}}

We'll be sending good thoughts your way!

I'm so sorry Dan. This must be very hard on the whole family. :( I really hope that Doc gets better with treatment.

Oh Dan we just return home tonight and I just read this sad news. My thought are with Doc and Vince. Hoping for the best.

My BIL and Niece are both Vets and I know these treatments work.

Hugs to all of you especially Doc.

Oh, Dan, I'm so very sorry about the diagnosis. :( I pray that there's some hope from the oncologist. {{{hugs}}} Doc looks like a big loveable sweety.

So sorry about the bad news from the Vet. Prayers for all of you, and especially for Doc. Treatments do work, praying it will work for Doc.

:( Thank you for the update and for the pictures, Dan. I've thought about you and Doc many times today.

Krista :hug:

Dan, I am sorry to hear that your suspicions have been confirmed. Prayers for Doc are on the way and tons of {{{{HUGS}}}}. He sure is a beautiful fella.

Praying here too Dan,,,,such a sweet looking guy!!! Hope he does well!!

HUGS
Linda--TINK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter