Diagnosis for Vince's Doc *First Chemo update 2/24--pg 5*

Dan, I'm so sorry about Doc. I had sent you a pm, but I don't know if you got it. My sister just lost her Boxer/Great Dane mix to Lymphoma in Oct. :( He was 11, so the vet didn't recommend treatment. The good thing was, he didn't really suffer much.

I hope Doc responds well to his treatment, and I hope he has many more years of happiness with you all. He's a very lucky pup to have such a loving and devoted family!

Dan, I hope Doc's treatment is successful. Miracles happen every day. I'll been thinking about you both.

I'm glad Doc is not having any ill effects from the chemo. I hope the treatments get rid of this lymphoma and that Doc breaks that two year barrier. He's a beautiful dog and I know y'all love him very much.

Continued prayers for Doc and the rest of you. I know how hard this is. I lost a dear doggie friend to cancer a few years ago. Hopefully you caught it early enough that Doc will have several more quality years with his loving family. Keep us informed as to his progress. Hope he continues to feel well while on the chemo.

Dan,
Glad to hear that Doc is getting top-notch care. I'll be thinking of him and hope he stays comfortable through his treatments.

Dan, this is the first I'm reading about your buddy. I'm very sorry and will say a quick prayer for him. Its not fair for such a sweet owner like you. :(

Dan, Thanks for the update! You know I have a soft spot for the 4 legged varieties! Hoping and praying the treatments "set well" with Doc and do their "thing". Two years? Ugh....hoping it's much longer than that, but it's better than only weeks.

Get well "ARRROOOOSSSS" from the First Light Samoyeds...Diamond, Misty and Logan to our Cyber buddy, Doc!

The premonition sounded so similar to Rambo's cancer... he made it 3 full years, 3 years I am so grateful for!

Tell Vince to hang in there. It is so good to hear how faithful owners can be to the furbabies that have been so faithful to them...

God bless!

Robinrs

Dan many :hug: 's to you and Vince!! I'll keep Doc in my prayers.

Dan, I'm so glad to hear that your pleased with Doc's oncology treatment team. And we all know that you and your family will give that sweet puppy all the love and comfort he needs to live a happy life. Prayers said that his chemo treatments go well and that he remains strong. Give precious Doc an extra tummyrub from me...:hug:

Hiya Dan

Sorry I haven't seen this thread before!

Isn't Doc gorgeous?!! I always wanted a doggie like him! *****HUGS***** to Doc and loads of good thoughts to him, Vince and all of your family!

Wishing him all the best for his treatment,
Gaspode

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter