DFW Area - Weekend Crop???

janette

DIS Veteran
Anyone interested in a weekend crop in the DFW area? We can do it at the Scrapbook Warehouse or maybe the new scrapbook store in Frisco.

What dates would work for everyone? Do we want to try for more than one day?

We've had a great time at the conventions this should be even more fun :D

Hey there. I am in provided my hubby is home for a weekend. He is doing a lot of field startup jobs that have to be done on weekends. Between that and vacations - We are booked for the next FOUR!!!! ACKKKKKK!!!!!

I'd love to join everyone for a crop. But the next several weekends are already filled. When were you thinking?

I don't have a date in mind, sounds like we should plan on at least a month away or more.

Anyone have some dates that will work?

Do you think before school starts or after? Our school starts Aug 12 so that would be cutting it a bit close. Does Mid September sound good?

Count me in! Most weekends are ok for me, however, a month or so from now might work the best! Keep us posted!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter