Details about the Disney Pin Advent Tree

We saw this in person at the Convention - it is AWESOME and is a must-have on my Christmas list!!

Need more room... That is what is going to top my Christmas list... And then all the pins...:D :D :D

Oh gee, thanks Disney :( just what I need--more awesome pins! Some of those pins coming out in the catalog are "must haves" for me.

Between these pins, and the new Marie Osmond Disney dolls that are coming out--I'm going to be FLAT broke.

You should have seen the look my my DH's face last night when I told him about ALL of the incredible Marie Osmond dolls coming out--Villains, Princesses, Park dolls, OH MY :earseek: I had the look of a little child on Christmas morning--and he looked like the parent that had to foot the bill :teeth:

Now, where on earth am I going to fit all of these dolls (and pins)?

Sue Ellen

I just want one little ole pin. The Eeyore one of course :)

I will probably break down and by the set he comes in so will prbably have 3 pins to trade. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!