Desserts at V&A's?

ambgoph

DIS Veteran
We're going to V&A's at the end of June. Looking over old menus, it looks like the desserts don't change that much. So, what dessert do you recommend? Thanks!

Here are my favorites ...

1) Carmalized Banana Gateau
2) Grand Mariner Souffle
3) Hawaiian Kona Chocolate Souffle

Enjoy your trip!:goodvibes

We're going to V&A's at the end of June. Looking over old menus, it looks like the desserts don't change that much. So, what dessert do you recommend? Thanks!

What do you like for dessert? Are you doing wine pairings, and an important question, how big is your appetite? What I would suggest, is each person order something different and have a bite or two of everything ordered.

What do you like for dessert? Are you doing wine pairings, and an important question, how big is your appetite? What I would suggest, is each person order something different and have a bite or two of everything ordered.

Just 2 of us - we're going to split the wine pairing. I'm sure I'll be stuffed by the time dessert is served, but that's not going to stop me. :laughing: I llike chocolate, but am open to anything.

The chocolate souffle was very good but I actually liked the chocolate pyramid dessert better - it looked like it would be a very heavy, dense item when it was delivered to the table, but it was feathery light and silky smooth and oh-so-delicious ... :cloud9:

If you want something simple, V&A's creme brulee is some of the best we've ever had. :thumbsup2

I do not care for the chocolate pyramid at all. But the Kona chocolate souffle is very very good. I also enjoy the creme brulee but not as much as the souffle.

Mrs U and I ALWAYS get the souffles--Grand Mariner for me and Kona Chocolate for her.
And ambgopf is right--the desserts have changed very little in many years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter