chocolate brownies
fruit punch
coffee & teas
1 outdoor set-up fee @ $75.00 $79.88

Total$ 1543.10

Pictures of Rue de Paris
SDC12797.jpg

SDC12796.jpg

How long does the desert party last? And do they kick you out of that spot right after the fireworks?

where in MK are you having it and do you mind me asking... how much was the audio feed?

The only dessert party offered inside the MK is the public one that anyone can buy tickets to. Private Wishes dessert parties are held at the Grand Floridian Marina. The audio feed is $500 for up to 50 people and and $650 for up to 150 guests.

How long do the DP's last? Does it start say 830p with fireworks at 9? And do they start gently ushering you out the door once the fireworks are over?

How long does the desert party last? And do they kick you out of that spot right after the fireworks?

DPs generally last an hour. You can add more time, but if you also extend food service there is a prorated per-person charge. They usually don't hustle you out right after the show, but I've noticed that after about 15 or 20 minutes they start to hint around, and eventually the guide with the light is rounding everyone up! :cutie:

I'm having mine at the France Pavilion - Rue de Paris

24 illuminations viewing fee $12.95 $331.00
1 venue package Rue De Paris $266.25
24 custom dessert buffet $28.00 $144.33
Tiramisu
Mini Napoleans
assorted cupcakes
chocolate brownies
fruit punch
coffee & teas
1 outdoor set-up fee @ $75.00 $79.88

Total$ 1543.10

Pictures of Rue de Paris
SDC12797.jpg

SDC12796.jpg

I thought that was Terrace des Fleurs? :confused: Also, I thought the minimum was 50 people ... they okay'd you having only 24 people? (Not trying to be confrontational ... just truly curious if they're allowing people to book outside the minimums because our consultant told us absolutely not.)

We are having our DP following our Living Seas Salon Reception at UK Lochside (AKA Lower). Kristi Davis told us it has a great view for the Illuminations Show :) :banana: I'm so excited - I can't wait! A DP is really a very VIP way to end your wedding celebrations!!!

I thought that was Terrace des Fleurs? :confused: Also, I thought the minimum was 50 people ... they okay'd you having only 24 people? (Not trying to be confrontational ... just truly curious if they're allowing people to book outside the minimums because our consultant told us absolutely not.)

According to my planners assistant that is Rue de Paris...she could be mistaken.

where in MK are you having it and do you mind me asking... how much was the audio feed?
We're having ours at Sago Cay at the Floridian.

Carries answer covers everything else (I have the audio feed at $495, so there's a spare $5 for ya :rotfl:), our DP is 2 hours long as we're doing a cruise beforehand and getting dropped off the latest we could, which unfortunately means a bit of a wait until the fireworks start.

I'm hoping cocktails, the food and lots of glow in the dark stuff (and hopefully the water pageant) will keep people entertained until Wishes starts.

Yeah, the DP location pictured is Terrace des Fleurs (aka French Island Upper). :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter