Desperate Housewives

OrlandoMike

<font color=red>all I can say is beer hurts when i
Just thought this thread needed to be started considering the show.

"Just smile and pretend you dont know anything"

Bree is queen of the Lutherns!

OrlandoMike said:
Just thought this thread needed to be started considering the show.

"Just smile and pretend you dont know anything"

Bree is queen of the Lutherns!

LOL!!! I'm almost the ANTI-Bree, so you know I love her character, but my parishioners get that right away, the cradle to grave kind peg me as a convert (I started life as a Baptist and you take the girl out of the Baptist but you can't take the Baptist our of the girl) right from the first meeting.

i LOVE Desperate Housewives!!
though series 2 only started here last night! :(

oh well!! just thought i'd put up my hand as a fan

David
not working hard enough

BUMP

OK kids, tonights homework, everytime Bree takes a drink, you take one too!

We'll all be smashed by 10!

Happy viewing!

OrlandoMike said:
BUMP

OK kids, tonights homework, everytime Bree takes a drink, you take one too!

We'll all be smashed by 10!

Happy viewing!

I'm afraid my double dirtys are a bit too potent for that regime, but I'm on my second, having spent the afternoon helping a neighbor plan her Sept 06 WDW adventure.

Cheers!

I spent the afternoon on the St. Pete beach washing down Blood Mary's with friends watching the sun set over the gulf! Awsome day after riding everest!

Poor Bree.........no drinks yet, but you know she is due! Did you catch the covered dish line at chruch? Too funny!

OrlandoMike said:
I spent the afternoon on the St. Pete beach washing down Blood Mary's with friends watching the sun set over the gulf! Awsome day after riding everest!

Poor Bree.........no drinks yet, but you know she is due! Did you catch the covered dish line at chruch? Too funny!

Yes, and guess what I enjoyed today, wedged between bible study and our annual meeting?

hmmm

Celery stalks and tomato juice?

Bree aint drinkin, but Lynette is sure sucking down the wine tonight!

Great cat fight! LOL

DavidUK said:
i LOVE Desperate Housewives!!
though series 2 only started here last night! :(

oh well!! just thought i'd put up my hand as a fan

David
not working hard enough

David:

Just a warning. Season 2 starts out rather slow, the first couple of episodes are only so-so, then it starts to gradually build back up to its former glory. The most recent couple of episodes have been great.

I agree that the 2nd season has not been all that great. Personally, I don't think it has improved that much in the most recent episodes. However, I haven't given up complete hope.

It is also pretty bad that the story isn't staying consistent. And... the cat fight in church... they just HAD to bring the school kids into the room just at that moment....

I'll keep tuning in though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter