Dennis Deyoung AKA Tiffany

Nothing from Equinox in the shows I have seen. Mainly Grand Illusion, Pieces of Eight, with a little Crystal Ball and Paradise Theater thrown in. None of the new stuff.

And sorry to everyone about drifting off topic. I wont do that anymore.

Latest update from the HUB: Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX will perform as scheduled on Wednesday, October 19.

Dennis Deyoung posted on facebook that he's had a bug for about a week and after his performance in Naples on Saturday his voice is gone and pretty much day to day,so Wednesday's show still looks up in the air.

We actually considered changing our travel dates so that we could see Dennis Deyoung. We have seen Styx perform a few times without him, Gowan is a good replacement, does a great job but he isn't Deyoung.

Tiffany is that one hit wonder from the 80's or 90's.

Dennis Deyoung posted on facebook that he's had a bug for about a week and after his performance in Naples on Saturday his voice is gone and pretty much day to day,so Wednesday's show still looks up in the air.
Wednesday is a go.

The Crew was loading in his equipment tonight right after Tiffany's last set.

I bet we're looking at 3 P-A-C-K-E-D shows!

I'm going for a wristband at The Chase Lounge when they open!:)

Wednesday is a go.

The Crew was loading in his equipment tonight right after Tiffany's last set.

I bet we're looking at 3 P-A-C-K-E-D shows!

I'm going for a wristband at The Chase Lounge when they open!:)

Unfortunately tomorrow is the day I have to work the latest of his three original scheduled days,Monday I didn't work,Tuesday I got off early enough to at least hit two shows but tomorrow that's going to be difficult,but I'll be there for at least the last one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter