Delux Dining "Agenda" :)

twoDISNEYfans

Oh, I wish I was in Disney...
Hello all!! In November my family DD2, DH, myself, DSIL, DN8 will be staying at all star movies- we have all been to the world before and we are good eaters. The last time we went we did the quick service dining plan and had to still pay for breakfast- DD2 is a big breakfast eater..... Soooo with much planning- we are doing the delux dining plan, and just made our reservations yesterday.... here goes:

check in sunday ( our wedding anniversary! )
dinner 730 california grille

monday (magic kingdom)
breakfast 805 crystal palace (before the park opens!!!)
lunch counter service
dinner 705 cinderellas castle

tuesday (hollywood studios)
breakfast 830 1900 park fare
lunch 1230 scifi drive in
dinner downtown disney OOP

wednesday (animal kingdom)
breakfast 835a tusker house (before the park opens!)
lunch counter service
dinner 630 yak and yeti (EMH day!)

thursday (epcot)
breakfast 830 chef mickeys
lunch 1200 coral reef
dinner 630 restaurant marakesh

friday (check out day)
breakfast 930 ohanas

sooo what do you guys think?? should i make any changes??? we are really excited!!!!

This will likely be shifted over to the ADR board, just an FYI if you can't find it. (Then again, if it shifts... and you can't find it... will you see this message...hmm)
Hello all!! In November my family DD2, DH, myself, DSIL, DN8 will be staying at all star movies- we have all been to the world before and we are good eaters. The last time we went we did the quick service dining plan and had to still pay for breakfast- DD2 is a big breakfast eater..... Soooo with much planning- we are doing the delux dining plan, and just made our reservations yesterday.... here goes:

check in sunday ( our wedding anniversary! )
dinner 730 california grille

monday (magic kingdom)
breakfast 805 crystal palace (before the park opens!!!)
lunch counter service
dinner 705 cinderellas castle

tuesday (hollywood studios)
breakfast 830 1900 park fare
lunch 1230 scifi drive in
dinner downtown disney OOP

wednesday (animal kingdom)
breakfast 835a tusker house (before the park opens!)
lunch counter service
dinner 630 yak and yeti (EMH day!)

thursday (epcot) - This looks to be a bit of a bigger day, figure you get out of CM by 9:30-10 and then in just about 2hrs you have Coral Reef. If you're fine with it, and it works for you guys, then by all means ignore me :)
breakfast 830 chef mickeys
lunch 1200 coral reef
dinner 630 restaurant marakesh

friday (check out day)
breakfast 930 ohanas

sooo what do you guys think?? should i make any changes??? we are really excited!!!!
Looks really solid to me, except that one little note above, but like I said, if it works for you guys, enjoy :).

The only thing I might change is where you use your OOP meal. There are some good restaurants at DTD...even if you do counter service at Wolfgang Puck, you'd do better paying for one of your theme park CS OOP instead of the one at DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter