• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delete Thread

Next year is the festival's 25th year so I decided that meant we had to go again!

giphy_2.gif

(That was me to Josh when I read that. I've sown the seeds early for going back next May :rotfl:)

Oh no, why did you tell me that!? I'm gonna be in school! We're gonna be broke! ...but that sounds like something we should totally experience... :P

Let's all go! :rotfl:

Yes! All the Dis-friends for a F&G vacation for the books!!

I LOVE that idea!

How 'bout it? @ariane37 @xlsm @chunkymonkey @fallonkendra? And any other Dis-friends interested? (I say, already knowing I totally can't afford it, but continuing to dream anyway...:cloud9:)

What's to "get" about Figment lol?? It's so much fun!! Also I want that violet lemonade!! Looks sooo good!

Cute picture!

Great picture of you both!

It's so pretty! But what does it actually taste like?

My plan had been try the Beverly for the vlog (I've never tried it but Josh did once) however it wan't working at any of them. Oh well!

You'll need to try it on your September trip! I don't like it, but it's just one of those things you need to try once :)

I got some Pineapple Fanta and moved on because the floor was so horribly sticky and gross.

Ugh, it gets so gross in there. Last time we were there, some guy sneezed all over one of the machines and didn't even seem fazed by it. So disgusting.

We tried leaving again, but I decided it was time to ride Figment. Josh doesn't really "get" this one either but

tumblr_ojdlno8dN31vvi3bvo4_250.gif

You've been using lots of bridal GIFS...trying to tell us something? :scratchin

Do you ever sing along on attractions?

killed-us.gif

And you feel like other people are looking at you like you're crazy?

On our first trip to Disneyland, these two teenage boys were just belting out Under the Sea on the Little Mermaid ride, and it pretty much made my day. Luke and I quote the rides all the time now as we go on them...

PS: Meghan, didn't you mention that you're going for Marathon weekend in January? What are your actual dates?

I am, but we don't have our actual dates settled yet. We've booked a reservation that spans from NYE to something like the 6th or 7th, but we don't know what that will end up getting adjusted to yet based on my school schedule and our budget. Maybe we can meet up then! (Briefly, so as not to distract too much from your honeymoon shenanigans!)

I am, but we don't have our actual dates settled yet. We've booked a reservation that spans from NYE to something like the 6th or 7th, but we don't know what that will end up getting adjusted to yet based on my school schedule and our budget. Maybe we can meet up then! (Briefly, so as not to distract too much from your honeymoon shenanigans!)

Awesome! We will have lots of time to meet up during that week, none of our family and friends are arriving until later. It's just Luke and I from December 30th until January 6th, so we should definitely try and meet!

More great pics I especially like the one of you and Josh on the roof.
I love your Bambi skirt or is it a one piece either way really cute.
Gorgeous pic with the monorail going over the water!
Glad you were able to bring your hard cider out. Last week we were leaving the IG with our Grand Marnier slushie when we heard " You can't bring drinks out of the park "

Then our Uber driver got lost....first he tried to take us to Epcot (he did confirm where we were going when picking us up and had GPS on so I was puzzled by this), and then he went past the Contemporary and we ended up behind Space Mt. We made it in time to dash up the stairs to the California Grill and check in. Here's the pictures of us and the view that weren't in my DTR:

Seriously uber?! IT's 2017, use the phone GPS! But I'm glad you got there in time!!

Next year is the festival's 25th year so I decided that meant we had to go again!

Obvs this is necessary! #imusingthisexcusetoo

It was hard to see any butterflies, but I did find one. As I went to take a picture (from a reasonable distance) an older guy must have decided this was his butterfly alone to photograph and jammed his phone under mine. Since his camera was right on top of the butterfly it flew away right after meaning he got his picture but I didn't get one. Thanks kind stranger!

We only saw one butterfly too!! And totally weird stranger man :thumbsup2

Seriously uber?! IT's 2017, use the phone GPS! But I'm glad you got there in time!!

People sometimes call my work for directions. I'm not great with directions, but I always want to ask them if they have GPS on their phones because it would be so much easier.

Obvs this is necessary! #imusingthisexcusetoo

Perfect! I've found us all an excuse :rotfl: (not that we need one).

We only saw one butterfly too!! And totally weird stranger man :thumbsup2

I guess he needed that butterfly picture :scratchin

The strawberry cider is delicious!

Josh's reaction what you said to him about figment :rotfl2:

YOU HAVE BEEN A DISNEY REBEL THIS ENTIRE TRIP. THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT.

The strawberry cider is delicious!

Josh's reaction what you said to him about figment :rotfl2:

YOU HAVE BEEN A DISNEY REBEL THIS ENTIRE TRIP. THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT.

Aww I wish I got to have it!

:rotfl:

I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!

d5f56Z2l.jpg

Last edited:
People sometimes call my work for directions. I'm not great with directions, but I always want to ask them if they have GPS on their phones because it would be so much easier.

Why tho? haha! My parents don't have smartphones or a GPS... meeting them anyhwere is a nightmare. lol.

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! I love pretty much everything about your last post (except how long it took you to get on the way to HS). That pathway does seem super sketchy:crazy2:. I've only been on it once but that was enough! The Baby Groot cup is awesome! I Finally!!! saw the movie and Baby Groot totally makes it! I am definitely going to try to see him when we are down there. I was cracking up reading about you running for the fireworks! Then cracking up even more about that little girl! (...and yes I am sitting at work so it's a good thing I am here early so I didn't get any strange looks!) Tell Josh thanks for the smolder and you guys totally made my morning!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter