• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delete Thread

So here's two girls that are very excited to eat steak:

screen-shot-2017-04-04-at-7-55-18-pm-png.229359
Nice photo!

Shula's is obviously football themed and includes many pictures of Don Shula and the Dolphins.
My Dh would love this...well we are both football fans so I guess I would, too. But I'm more college, he's more NFL.

it was a lot of fancy Scotch and whiskey drinks.
He'd like this, too.

I ordered the potatoes gratin this time.
Yum!

originally they told us without breadcrumbs Jenna could have this too. Later they came back to the table and said there was flour in the sauce and the breadcrumbs could not be removed. Kind of disappointing.
Bummer!

I ordered the 12oz filet mignon with bernaise sauce
Oh wow! Sounds delicious.

Jenna got the Cowboy ribeye with a blue cheese crust.
This, too.

It is not only totally worth it, but it's the best steak I've ever had.
I really need to try this place!

We managed to book the first night Happily Ever After is running in the Hub Grass section. I'm excited we won't have to fight through the crowds for a spot now because we have FPs up until the dessert party starts.
Super envious!

I got this shirt from Walt's Wardrobe.
Love it! I'm stalking them now, as they are "on a break".

I got both our shirts from Hot Topic, and the ears from besttrendscreations (formerly besttrends15) on etsy.

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-07%20at%208.00.51%20PM.png
So, I have that shirt on the left. I think @ariane37 may now, as well!

skirt from Hot Topic
I love it! I may have said that last time, as well.

Josh's shirt is from HimandGem on Etsy.
I need one for my 5 year old who has informed me he likes Flynn Rider! What is it with Flynn????

This shirt is from CafeFortySeven
Stalking them now, too!

skirt from SoftKittyClothing
So pretty!

Will we ever use our swimsuits :rotfl: probably not, but I bring them every time.

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-07%20at%207.57.05%20PM.png
It's good to be prepared! I forgot mine one trip and had to buy one there. Expensive! Oh and nice cover up tank!

I was planning on using this new Haunted Mansion one I got though:

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-07%20at%207.55.58%20PM.png
I love the specialty bands. I have a Villains one, AJ has a castle one, and my DH has a Figment one.

I've got some new accessories though:

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-07%20at%208.00.25%20PM.png
Love the buttons and plan to order some! They mentioned something about special deals when I signed up for emails so I was waiting to order in case they did send a coupon or deal but I have yet to receive one so I should probably just order.

Oh and because of @ArielSRL's post I got one of these:

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-07%20at%208.00.30%20PM.png
You are lik ethe third person that has ordered from my post, so I really hope they work well! I actually ended up ordering 2 more for DH and myself!

IMG_2153.JPG OMG those maleficent shirts are so cute! Maleficent is my favorite Disney character ever. I got a Maleficent shirt form there and it looked like it was just her but when I when black light hit the shirt sleeping beauty appears. Here is a picture so you can see what it looks like.

So many cute outfits!! I am in panic mode about clothes!! I haven't done a trip with summer temps in a long time, and I feel like I have nothing. My Grand and Miraculous shirt from HappilyEverTees came yesterday, but I have to go shopping because this could become a crisis, LOL!!

I'm a comment slacker, but your Chicago trip looks so fun! I'd like to go back sometime, I did a weekend trip once with my family but it was about 6 years ago and I didn't get to choose anything lol. We did go in the Disney store, and I'm still upset with myself for not buying the reusable bag they had at the time - it was the Chicago skyline with Mickey blowing sideways from a flagpole. All of the food looks SO GOOD. Especially the Churro french toast, because a. I'm starving at work currently, and b. I love over the top breakfast foods like that.

I love all of your outfits for your trips too. I'm starting to think about ours; I'm thinking about trying to make a few matching couple shirts with my cricut... it's our wedding/honeymoon, we should totally be cheesy, right? :)

Also, I bought the aristocats socks for my friend! I also thought it was funny how they match/don't match, but they are so cute!

ETA: Oh yeah, and my fiance bought 4 of the March Magic shirts. I was like, really?
.... but then I ordered 2 hahaha.

I was planning on using this new Haunted Mansion one I got though:

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-07%20at%207.55.58%20PM.png

Ahhhh. It's sooooo big. Booooooo. :sad: I think I'm getting my new ones today. We'll see what I think in person.

I know some are for Universal, but Josh got me the makeup pouch for Christmas, and then @DexLabDeeDee got me a matching wristlet (without even knowing it was matching!)

Haha. Josh and I think alike! Or I'm psychic. One of the two.

I was going for a Peter Pan look if you can see the feather on the beanie later on.

And you almost lost it!!!

But we made it! And no one puked :thumbsup2

It was a very very near thing. I did feel like punching the guy while he was driving since he was needlessly jerking to a stop. But that was the hormones talking.

He always uses his Batman tape when he has to mail a package or fix something :rotfl:, but he just had the regular one not glow in the dark until now.

Haha. Batman is only out at night, so of course he would need glow-in-the-dark duct tape! (Unfortunately, I don't think our company makes it anymore. Wah wah.)

Good job again on the video!! And thanks again for running back to Frontera at the airport. I was totally done in!

Good job again on the video!! And thanks again for running back to Frontera at the airport. I was totally done in!
Thank you! I don't think I could've carried that bag another inch though (my back was killing me for about a week after) so thank you for sitting with the bags!

L has those squid socks!! I got them for him two Christmases ago. He also got the ones with narwhals and unicorns, and X got tacosaurus and rampaging godzilla/dinosaur things.

But backing up...those smoothies look amazing! And your french toast, holy cats! That looks so good.

And regarding the black licorice...I LOVE black licorice, but only in jellybean form. I buy the bags of only black jellybeans at Easter. Target carries them and it makes me so happy. But I don't think the chewy black licorice tastes the same :confused3

And today I really am going to watch the vlogs. I've fallen down the Downton Abbey rabbit hole, which is deep and hard to get out of!

We started off the morning with a Lifetime movie called Nanny Seduction...that we did not finish.
:rotfl2:

We tried to go to a place called Wildberry Pancakes because I knew it had gluten free pancakes for Jenna. But when we got there (I had seen no way to make reservations for it) the place was packed and it was a 2 hour wait :eek:
Um...no.

we called another place I had looked at the menu for called the Grand Lux Cafe and they said there was no wait there so we headed over.
Yay! Score!

Berry Fizz
Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries Blended and Served Over Ice with a Splash of Sprite and Soda
This both sounds and looks good. Yours looks good but I don't know if I would like the coconut in it or not.

"Churro" French Toast
A Grand Lux Original with Thick, Crispy Pieces of Custardy French Toast Covered with Cinnamon-Sugar, Chocolate and Dulce de Leche Caramel Sauce

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-09%20at%207.44.18%20PM.png
Everything but the cinnamon sounds wonderful!

Next we headed a short ways away to the Disney Store!

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-09%20at%207.43.55%20PM.png
Yay!

But Jenna did get this....

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-09%20at%207.42.52%20PM.png
That looks delicious!

We had a terrible Uber driver to the airport that was constantly stopping and starting and changing lanes the whole time. Jenna was feeling pretty sick, and I started to feel a little car sick too. Since we were leaving from O'Hare (we came in Midway) we had a 40 minute drive of that.
Oh my!

But we made it! And no one puked :thumbsup2
No thanks to the Uber driver...and who bets he would've complained if someone did, even though he would've caused it.

giant squid socks
My DH would love those!

I got a Dumbo shirt for Flower and Garden, I loved the colors on the Star Wars one
Those are very nice! I love Disney tanks!

we're already down to 24 tomorrow!
Wahoo!

I finished the vlogs!!

The Kardashians are coming up way too often in conversations lately, lol!!

You guys did not have good luck with cab drivers/uber drivers! At least the one didn't complain about a small fare, but the gasping u-turner guy would have stressed me out, and the stop-and-go one would have made me sick, too :crazy2::crazy2:

I used to be a CM in a Disney Store (my nametag is still on my refrigerator!) , so that part was a mega flashback for me! I'm really jealous of your Chip and Dale makeup brushes and Aristocats socks.

And about my earlier comments about L having the same socks...he has the Rescue Rangers shirt too. If we ever end up in the parks at the same time when I'm with my whole family, we should make them wear those for a picture :rotfl: Make it some kind of future reflection kind of thing, haha!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter