Decorations for Halloween

cajunpeach

Tinker Bell attitude in a Pooh size body
Do most campers decorate for Halloween? If so, do they decorate A LOT :confused3 I don't want to be the only one with/without decorations but I need to be able to justify to my DH that we should be bringing our decorations :rotfl:

We plan on decorating (a lot) we check in October 20th and will be there through Halloween. I hope others will be decorated that early too.

Not to worry, Carol. You'll see plenty of decorations by the 20th. If not, you'll be the "trend setter"!:laughing: Remember.....the tackier the better!!

yes the more the better. i brough alot but when we got to the fort i just had to find more stuff and this was mid sept :sail::jumping1:pirate:

We plan on decorating (a lot) we check in October 20th and will be there through Halloween. I hope others will be decorated that early too.

Hi Carol :wave2: We will be there the 24th thru Nov 1st. maybe we'll see you there!!!! We can't wait to be there :banana:

:)We'll be there for Halloween and will most likely decorate, but not as much as some others, due to lack of storage down and back.

we will be there over halloween also....we are bringing decorations. I went to Target after Halloween last year and stocked up for this year. We check in Oct 26 for two weeks...........wooooohooooooooo

Here's a little something to help with your Halloween planning.

It's last year's schedule, hopefully this year the program will be relatively unchanged.

HalloweenDecorPamphlet1.jpg

HalloweenDecorPamphlet2.jpg

I have also put this in a new thread titled "Halloween Planning"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter