• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deck 8 - noisy rooms?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Which rooms on Deck 8 are the noisy rooms? Is there a listing like Dave has for Deck 2?

I don't think any are considered "noisy" just that you can hear the chairs being arranged at topsiders in the morning.

Recently stayed in 8044. Just under the Goofy Pool. Wasn't bothered by moving deck chairs but on the occasions they had a party at the pool you could hear the music thumping. On the 4 day I recall this was only the sail away party which was in the late afternoon and one evening. Did not lose any sleep over it. Was more bothered by the teenagers next door constantly smoking on their veranda. Made it difficult to enjoy mine.

On the May 17th Eastern, we were in 8076 (under the Mickey pool). We occassionally heard the chairs being moved around in the mornings, but nothing too bad. I found it to be in the PERFECT location!!

Anything under the Goofy Pool stage is definitely noisy whenever there is a deck party or band above.

Anything under the Topsider's/Beach Blanket Buffet seating area is noisy in the mornings when chairs are moved overhead.

The quietest rooms on Deck 8 are under the spa and adult pool area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter