December ADR Cancellation Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a larger party, there are 7 of us.. Would like Ohana or Chef Mickey for dinner on 12/9 or 12/10...

Fantasmic is so hard to book right now because they are only booking for the 3:30 to 4:30 hour since Fantasmic is at 6pm. It doesn't seem as they are going to book any for the 8:30 show.

Looking for Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner Package for 5-7 on 12/23. Currently have an ADR for 50'sPrimetime @4:40pm.
Also, interested in Le Cellier on Christmas Eve Candlelight Processional Dinner Package for a party of 7 (6 adults, 1 child)...currently have the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package for The Biergarten @5:45pm (8:00pm show.)
I know both are a long shot but wanted to at least give it a shot!
:santa:

Looking for Le Cellier for 12/20 for 4 adults for Dinner. Anything after 6p.

Thanks.

December 3rd ------------I have CP breakfast ressies @ 9:20.
would like anything closer to 8am CP party of 6

HDDR Friday December 14th (5pm???) I forgot the time on that one

HDDR Saturday December 15th (5pm???) forgot that one too!

CRT Sunday Dec. 9 at 1:40pm

Coral Reef December 10th 1pm

Hope that helps someone!

Meg

Just Canceled these:

12/26 Spoodles 4 people 6:40pm
12/27 Le Celier 4 people 11:50am
12/28 Crystal Palace 4 people 7:30pm

Will also be canceling (let me know if you need any of these)
12/22 Kona 6 people 7:00pm
12/23 Crystal Palace 6 people 8:05pm
12/24 Coral Reef 6 people at 11:40am
12/28 Narcoosee's 4 people at 7:00pm
12/31 Norway Princess Dinner 4 people at 4:20pm

Hope this can help someone

I am cleaning up a bunch of dining reservations for our group that was 4, then 6, then 9, and is now 11. I feel like a have rearranged this dining a million times. After going through everyone's reservations and making all the new ones for the bigger party -- here are some more that I have to cancel. Please let me know if anyone needs any of these.

12/22 Kona 7:00pm party of six
12/23 Whispering Canyon 6:30pm party of four
12/26 Mama Melros 7:10pm party of four
12/30 Donald's Safari Breakfast 10:30am party of four
1/2 Rainforst Cafe Animal Kingdom 5:30pm party of four
1/3 Chef Mickey's 10:50am party of four

Would love a CRT ressie for the week of 11/29 - 12/6

Anything other than late at night..............

I have an ADR for Le Cellier for 12/10/07 at 1pm. It is only for 1 person but I would think they could accomodate 2 people. The 1st person to PM me with their name,phone number, and resort they are staying at (I have never given away an ADR so I am not sure if I need anything else)will get the ADR. I will cancel this ADR tomorrow at 6pm if no one responds because I want to make another ADR and I can't double book. I hope someone can use this ADR. :)

Hi - We are going to WDW for my son's 7th birthday and he has his heart set on doing the Pirate Cruise at the Grand Floridian and dinner at Whispering Canyon on Dec. 12. Am in need of an ADR for 1 for the cruise and an ADR for 7 at Whispering Canyon for around 5 pm ( we're doing a Wishes Birthday cruise at 8:30 from the Polynesian).

In addition, looking for a dinner ADR for 50's Prime Time. Have an ADR there for 3:35 pm I could trade.

Also, I have an ADR at Kona on Dec 12 at 5:10 p for 3 and an ADR at Hollywood & Vine on Dec 9 at 6:50 pm for 3 that I plan to cancel.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!
Lara

Hi,

I was just wondering if there was anybody out there that would like to switch times with me for CRT dinner. Currently I have a ressie for 7:40 pm on Dec. 23rd. I would like to have an earlier time, maybe around 6:00 pm. Thanks, simplymel3.

Anyone need Chef Mickey's on Dec. 22 8:40am a party of 2? I have one on my hands I don't need :goodvibes . I might also have on Dec. 17 at 7:00am I have to find something to replace it with first.

if anyone has a lunch or dinner res that they will not be using I would love to hear from you thank you

I was unable to make any reservations here to offer as a trade but if you find you are unable to attend I would be very happy to be able to try them out Ive heard a great deal of good but no luck at being able to get a adr.

thank you and best of luck with your search also

I was unable to make any reservations here to offer as a trade but if you find you are unable to attend I would be very happy to be able to try them out Ive heard a great deal of good but no luck at being able to get a adr.

thank you and best of luck with your search also
How many people are in your party? I do have an ADR for Le Cellier 12/10 at 1pm for 1 person,but I would think they could even change it to two people. I would be willing to give it to you if you want it please PM your name and phone number and I think they want to know what resort you are staying at also. I have never given away an ADR so I am not sure what they will all need. Hope I can help you!!

pixiedust:

Just canceled:
San Angel Inn 12/16 @ 615 for party of 4
Biergarten 12/22 @ 615 for party of 4

Looking for:
Chef Mickey's 12/18 between 500 & 700 for party of 6

If I get this I'll be canceling Chef Mickey's 12/18 @ 610 for party of 4

I have a HoopDeDoo res. for 12/24 at 9pm for 11 and a Candlelight Processional for 12/29 2:30 dinner 5pm show for 11 that I will wait to cancel tomorrow if anyone is interested. I will check here first so leave me info. Hope it helps someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter