December ADR Cancellation Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, but I cancelled my Chef Mickey's reservation for 12/15 at 7:40.....might still be free!

We've decided to try CRT this time, never been there...

(crossing fingers) Looking for CRT breakfast 12/20-12/29..party of 3.

I am in desperate need of a reservation for CM on Dec. 8th before 7:00 p.m or anytime through the 15th for 3 people.

Thanks

Libby

:yay: Could we PLEASE make this thread a Stickey????? :yay:

It would be great for access....for myself and everyone!!!! :dance3:

Thanks to whom ever can do that!!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you :cheer2:

Looking for dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe for 12/19, 12/20 or 12/22. I have one for 12/18 but looking to trade!

Thanks!

Lookin for Sci-Fi ressies on Dec.2. Between hours of 4 and 6. Party of six. I have Fantasmic package at Hollywood and Vine at 4:50 if anyone wants to trade.

Looking for 12/1 California Grill ressie between between 7-8 for two people. We have a 9:10 ADR but I am hoping to get an earlier one so we can meet up with some friends after.

Looking for ANY cancellations of Fantasmic Dinner Package on the evening of 12/13!! Thanks!

We are a party of 6, (2 adults, 4 kids) looking for LTT, or Tony's Town Square on December 24th. Anywhere between 4:00-6:45.

Also looking for a Fantasmic package on Dec 25th. Not pickey here.

I have a 1900 Park Fare on Dec 27th at 8:30 p.m., or a Tutto Italia at 4:00 on Dec 24th, also have a Candlelight Processional package on the 26th of Dec at Teppan Edo, at 4:00 for the 6:45 show. Please let me know if you can trade, or are giving anything up!

Great idea.

I have a dinner pkg. mgm-FAN. AT hOLLYWOOD AND Vine @ 4pm for the 8pm show. on Dec.28-07. If any one is cancellating a later dinner time please contact me at Simmset@aol.com

Thank You!

How do you give away an ADR that you have a credit card on like California Grill or a CP package if you wanted to do that?
Thanks!!!!!!:)

I would LOVE to trade a 5:00 ADR at HDDR on Sunday,12/2 Cat 3 seating for a 7:15 seating, any category.

I have been calling every day since making that ADR in hopes of scoring a cancellation and am beginning to wonder if I would have better success waiting until about 1-2 weeks out to call when it is that much closer to that date.

HI!:wave2: I am looking for a Mama Melrose fantasmic package on December 8th around 5pm or earlier. I can even do December 3rd same time.

Why is MM so hard to book during this time???:confused3

I would love a Brown Derby/Fantasmic package for Dec. 17. Right now I just have a dinner ADR there as they were out of the packages... Thanks! (PM me if you have one available.)

Hi. I have a Le Cellier reservation for Dec. 19 at 12:50pm. However, we arrive this same day. If anyone has one later in the day or another day and would be willing to swap, I would certainly appreciate it! It was the only one we could get while we were there so we took it - we just don't want to miss it!!

We are 2 adults staying from Dec 19 - 23. Leaving morning of the 23. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter