December 7, 2013 Winter Fantasy Cruise #2

morning

just got back from getting my mani and pedi....question...why is it after getting your nails done do you seem to keep knocking them against something... I have a little gouge mark before I even made it back to my car...arrrg :sad2: why do we bother??? they still look good but it drives me crazy...

going to sit for a while and let them completely dry then going to head out and do a little shopping...

later

1 more day :dance3:

well 2 days till we take over the Fantasy...:woohoo::cheer2::dance3:

All packed, surfing the net and drinking coffee waiting for Dave to finish in the shower :surf web:

and I know it doesn't count, but for old times sake, one more time…..

DJ and I are up and packing up a few last minute things. I'll be getting Emma up in about 45 minutes. Then we'll be heading to the airport. Can't believe it's finally time. :cool1: I'm so excited to meet you all!!! Safe travels to everyone. See you tomorrow!!!:beach:

So funny...I wasn't even trying and I got my first top of page on the last day.

Sorry, Tink.

DJ and I are up and packing up a few last minute things. I'll be getting Emma up in about 45 minutes. Then we'll be heading to the airport. Can't believe it's finally time. :cool1: I'm so excited to meet you all!!! Safe travels to everyone. See you tomorrow!!!:beach:

Up too, killing time! Leaving for the airport at about 9!!!

Extra pixiedust: for Denise, Frank, Peta, Alyce and anyone else affected by the ice!!!!

Just got back to BLT from EPCOT. Gonna throw a load of laundry in and pack out room up for an early drive to the port. See ya real soon!!

Another fantastic cruise completed, and my only regret is not getting CDs to all the staterooms. If you still want one, please PM me and I'll send it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter