**December 2016 Check In!**

My husband and I will be going to Disneyland for the first time December 4th-9th. We've been to WDW three times and are so excited to see the original park! We will be staying at Park Vue Inn.

Can any DLR vets give me an idea of what to expect weather-wise in December? (As in...pants or shorts?)

Dec 27 - Jan 2, staying offsite. Last minute decision and will be a Christmas morning surprise for the kids! I am very worried I am going to spoil the surprise as I am excited. This will be my 6th visit to DLR, 2nd for the kids. Last year we went to WDW but I love DLR more.

Dec 27 - Jan 2, staying offsite. Last minute decision and will be a Christmas morning surprise for the kids! I am very worried I am going to spoil the surprise as I am excited. This will be my 6th visit to DLR, 2nd for the kids. Last year we went to WDW but I love DLR more.

Strangely enough, we have the exact same plans. And were also at WDW last year.

We may or may not be travelling together ;)

We will be there from December 29th until January 4th. Undecided where we'll be staying but it'll be offsite.

Checking in!!! My sister and I are heading down Dec 3-7 for our first trip together as adults (okay second, but - driving 3 hours to another city to see One Direction doesn't count as a trip), our first time seeing Disneyland (or any Disney park) at Christmas, and her first "real" time as an adult (she went when she was in highschool for day - that doesn't really count). I am way more Disney obsessed than she is, but I know we're both Disney Princesses at heart and I'm super excited to share this with her!

Congrats! How did you win? We are going Dec 3-6 and staying at Grand Californian due to winning a trip on KWJJ!
Congratulations on your win !!!
I won by getting a "Clue on Fox12 TV" at 5:30am, then listened to IHeart 105 Radio and being the correct caller.

Checking in!!! My sister and I are heading down Dec 3-7 for our first trip together as adults (okay second, but - driving 3 hours to another city to see One Direction doesn't count as a trip), our first time seeing Disneyland (or any Disney park) at Christmas, and her first "real" time as an adult (she went when she was in highschool for day - that doesn't really count). I am way more Disney obsessed than she is, but I know we're both Disney Princesses at heart and I'm super excited to share this with her!
Disneyland at Christmas time is extra magical. You'll love it ! Sounds like a fun trip.

It's fun to see so many December trips planned! I will work on updating the first post tomorrow, been slacking on that a little because we have a new little Disney fan in our house - our new baby girl was born 2 weeks ago! :D
Congratulations !!!
That's great news !

It's fun to see so many December trips planned! I will work on updating the first post tomorrow, been slacking on that a little because we have a new little Disney fan in our house - our new baby girl was born 2 weeks ago! :D

Congrats! Enjoy your new little family member!

I think we are cray, but December 26-30
Staying at the Embassy suites south.
Our 5 yr olds second trip and I'm worried about the crowds. We also have a 16&12 year old but not as worried for them. I figure if we do a couple of rides a day it'll be fine. Any tips?

I think we are cray, but December 26-30
Staying at the Embassy suites south.
Our 5 yr olds second trip and I'm worried about the crowds. We also have a 16&12 year old but not as worried for them. I figure if we do a couple of rides a day it'll be fine. Any tips?
My tips : Get to the gate before rope drop, start at the opposite park that has EE / EMH (unless you have it), get FP's, make a few ADR's & have a wonderful time !!!!

Checking in. Dec 23 to the 26. Staying at GC. Have been to WDW many time. This is our 1st trip to DL. Very excited and hoping for some great tips.

Dec . 5-9 for us! It'll be DH & I, older son and his wife and our 2 1/2 year old grandson. We've got DVC & are looking forward to it. When we were there last month, the exterior of the villas @ the Grand were being painted. We were told that there will be soft refurbs by then.

All updated in 1st post til this point! I guessed on dates for vettegirl, and listed mseyre & quick2blush together - let me know if that's incorrect & I will fix it :)

My husband and I will be going to Disneyland for the first time December 4th-9th. We've been to WDW three times and are so excited to see the original park! We will be staying at Park Vue Inn.

Can any DLR vets give me an idea of what to expect weather-wise in December? (As in...pants or shorts?)

Both. Layers are key in So Cal. Typically and of course this can vary, I find the days still mostly warm (shorts/t-shirts) but the early mornings and once the sun goes down can be chilly so we always layer. It's super easy to grab a locker and put away any extra clothing.

Me and DS are going to be there Dec 1-10 at Castle Inn!!! So excited for our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter