December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled Akershus dinner reservation for 6 on Tues, December 10, 2013 at 6:30pm.

I will need to cancel an 'Ohana dinner reservation for 6 on Thurs, December 12, 2013 at 5:15pm. I'll wait to cancel and see if anyone wants to coordinate.

I have two Ohana reservations I am going to cancel later today.

One for 12/9 at 8:05
One for 12/10 at 8:10

Let me know if anyone wants to coordinate. :)

I also just cancelled a 4:05 on 12/3 for 4 people at Liberty Tree Tavern.

I was able to back it up all the way to 4:10! Ok, that's not exciting. I'm trying to get closer to 5:00 or 5:30 as our flight gets in at 1:55.

I also just cancelled a 4:05 on 12/3 for 4 people at Liberty Tree Tavern.

I was able to back it up all the way to 4:10! Ok, that's not exciting. I'm trying to get closer to 5:00 or 5:30 as our flight gets in at 1:55.

There is a 5:40 right now. Don't know if that is too late for you or not.

That would have been perfect but it looks like someone snapped it up already. Thanks though!

I have a BOG Reservation for 7 people at 4:10 Dec 26th that I am going to cancel later today. PM me if you would like to coordinate!

Is it bad form to ask for someone to keep us in mind for ___ for the week of the ____ for a party of __? If it is I apologize and will delete.

Thanks

Sorry it's against the rules to ask for reservations. You're only to post canceled reservations. The mod will probably delete your post. Please see the first post of this thread for the rules.

I'm going to cancel a reservation for 7 at Whispering Canyon Cafe 12/4/13 at 7:50pm

I am going to cancel a reservation for 6 people at Ohana on December 7th at 6:55.

Have fun!

Just cancelled a Fantasmic Dinner Package for Dec 5th, at Mama Melrose's at 12:05.
Also cancelled La HaCienda de San Angel for Dec 2nd, at 8:15. We had planned on watching the fireworks from here while finishing our dessert.

Yes - I canceled it last night. It showed up later in the evening but I don't know if it's still there - good luck.

I'm subscribing to this thread. We were told you can book 180 days out. No one told us 180 +10. We didn't get any of the ADR's we really wanted, and have been piecing things together here and there. :mad:

I'm subscribing to this thread. We were told you can book 180 days out. No one told us 180 +10. We didn't get any of the ADR's we really wanted, and have been piecing things together here and there. :mad:
the 180 plus 10 is only if you are staying onsite....if you are, did you book online or phone...either way you should have known... online if you link your reservation (resort) it will show the plus 10 on calendar ...by phone the CM should have told you :confused3

Oh no :( Did you use a travel agent? I booked on my 180 day and was only able to get the more popular places 6 days out... for some reason December is very, very busy this year :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter