December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Will b canceling bog for Sunday (tomorrow) at 4:04 for 4. While I have heard lunch and said are different i don't want to gamble a hundred plugs bucks on it. I will b releasing this adr around 8:20 or so this am. Sorry I can't coordinate, I'm going to epcot this am. Also cancelling a bbb for noon tomorrow In MK. After yesterdays meal I'm calling it be our meh. Castle was gorgeous meals were meh.

Anyone interested in the dessert party for tomorrow night? I have a ressi for 4 I don't think we will be needing. I'm happy to give you my name to use. Pm me if interested. That 12/15 and a party night.

Just about to cancel:

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant Lunch
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Date: Monday, 12/16/2013
Time: 12:20 PM - Lunch
Party Size: 6

I have the following to cancel:

12/26 Liberty Tree Tavern at 4:20 for 3
12/26 Liberty Tree Tavern at 5:25 for 2
12/26 Tony's at 8:30 for 3
12/28 Tutto Italia at 4:45 for 3
12/31 Wolfgang Puck at 5:30 for 3

I'm not in any rush, let me know if you want to coordinate a time :)

I just cancelled these.

I am looking for a little advice. I have tried to coordinate cancelations with two different people and neither has worked! Once we both called dining at the same time. Last night we called dining on a 3 way call, I canceled but it wouldn't show up for the other guest! By the time it appeared online I could see it, but the other person trying to book it couldn't see it and of course the dining call center was closed. What is the best way to do this? I appreciate any advice!

If the other person calls right after you cancel, the DD CM should be able to see the reservation a bit before it shows up online. Make sure that the person who is trying to grab the reservation asks for EXACTLY the number of seats you are cancelling, because that's how they show up in the system.

So, if you are cancelling a reservation for 6, they should ask for a reservation for 6, and then see if it can be reduced to 4. Good luck!

If the other person calls right after you cancel, the DD CM should be able to see the reservation a bit before it shows up online. Make sure that the person who is trying to grab the reservation asks for EXACTLY the number of seats you are cancelling, because that's how they show up in the system. So, if you are cancelling a reservation for 6, they should ask for a reservation for 6, and then see if it can be reduced to 4. Good luck!

Thank you!

Dec 26th Whispering Canyon Café (party of 4) 4:30pm

Dec 30th Kona Café (party of 7) 8:30pm

Dec 30th BOG (party of 2) 7:35pm

I have a couple for Sci Fi Dine in Theater that I will be cancelling soon.

12/20 5:25, Party of 5
12/21 1:45, Party of 5

Let me know if interested.

Will be cancelling my Candlelight Processional reservation later today. It's a lunch reservation for the first CP performance. PM me if you want to coordinate a time.

12/24 Biergarten 12:30 Party of 3

We are cancelling BOG 12/21 6:35pm for 2 by the end of day tonight. Please PM me if you are interested in coordinating

Will be cancelling my Candlelight Processional reservation later today. It's a lunch reservation for the first CP performance. PM me if you want to coordinate a time.

12/24 Biergarten 12:30 Party of 3
Just cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter