December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

i have a le cellier 8:40 ADR to cancel party of 4, 30/12l, i will cancel it tomorrow night unless someone wants to coordinate.

Will be cancelling our breakfast reservation for the Crystal Palace for 4 on 12/15 at 8:10am. I'll wait to see if anyone would like or will drop after a few days.

Edit: Spoken For

Still holding out hope today that someone will cancel a CRT for a later time on 12/14. Its very snowy here in Ohio and I'm afraid we will get a delay on our flight for that day which will make us miss our ADR. Need some major Pixie Dust! So excited to tell my husband tomorrow about this surprise trip I've been planning for months!!!

Finally!!!! I have been trying for months to add 2 more people onto our O'hana reservation. I just found one 20 minutes before the rest of the group. :cool1: Hopefully we can get them all combined when we get there, but if not, at least we'll be in the same restaurant at the same time!!

I have about given up hope for BOG. I was only able to get it for 4 people at our 180 day window and need it for 7. I've been checking constantly and nothing. I was starting to wonder if these magical reservations ever show up until I got the O'hana one. I'm going to keep trying, but if I don't have luck in the next week, someone on the January board is going to score a prime dinner reservation for 4 on January 1.:thumbsup2

Laurie

We just got the Akershus breakfast (a late one! squee!) we've been stalking, so I have a Tokyo Dining lunch to release:
Sunday, December 22, 2013
Time: 1:30 PM

I'd love to let it go by this weekend, so let me know if you want it.

Now to focus stalking on BoG that Saturday....

Finally!!!! I have been trying for months to add 2 more people onto our O'hana reservation. I just found one 20 minutes before the rest of the group. :cool1: Hopefully we can get them all combined when we get there, but if not, at least we'll be in the same restaurant at the same time!!

I have about given up hope for BOG. I was only able to get it for 4 people at our 180 day window and need it for 7. I've been checking constantly and nothing. I was starting to wonder if these magical reservations ever show up until I got the O'hana one. I'm going to keep trying, but if I don't have luck in the next week, someone on the January board is going to score a prime dinner reservation for 4 on January 1.:thumbsup2

Laurie

What day do you need the BOG for 7? I'm going to be canceling a few ressies in the next few days as I confirm our plans. One of those might be a BOG for 7!

Finally!!!! I have been trying for months to add 2 more people onto our O'hana reservation. I just found one 20 minutes before the rest of the group. :cool1: Hopefully we can get them all combined when we get there, but if not, at least we'll be in the same restaurant at the same time!! I have about given up hope for BOG. I was only able to get it for 4 people at our 180 day window and need it for 7. I've been checking constantly and nothing. I was starting to wonder if these magical reservations ever show up until I got the O'hana one. I'm going to keep trying, but if I don't have luck in the next week, someone on the January board is going to score a prime dinner reservation for 4 on January 1.:thumbsup2 Laurie

If you cancel that bog for January 1, I'd love it!!!

What day do you need the BOG for 7? I'm going to be canceling a few ressies in the next few days as I confirm our plans. One of those might be a BOG for 7!

I'm looking for Jan 1. I have an ADR for 4 at 5:30 but need to add 3 people.

Laurie

Just cancelled:
All for 2 people

12/15 Ohana 8:25pm
12/16 Crystal Palace 8:50am
12/16 Le Cellier 8:30pm
12/18 Garden Grill Candlelight Processional Package 5:30pm
12/19 50's Prime Time 6:50pm
12/20 The Plaza 1:05pm

Hope someone can use these!

Very interesting I was checking my two Mk days for dinning reservations hoping to get Tony's (I know but by three girls love it) and BOG showing up all over the place 12/27 and 12/30 multiply times 6:20pm and 6:30PM came up for five.

For anyone still wanting one check quickly

Oh my g osh, Mitch! Thank you for the report! Scored dinner just before the last Xmas Party begins & now have to decide if we'll get tix for the party.

Very interesting I was checking my two Mk days for dinning reservations hoping to get Tony's (I know but by three girls love it) and BOG showing up all over the place 12/27 and 12/30 multiply times 6:20pm and 6:30PM came up for five. For anyone still wanting one check quickly

There is still a ton available... I even searched for up to 10 people! Mostly times between 6:20-6:40 all for next week and weekend!

There is still a ton available... I even searched for up to 10 people! Mostly times between 6:20-6:40 all for next week and weekend!

A few showing up for Xmas week also. Except for Xmas Day. I have our a BOG already for Xmas Day but just wanted to see openings because I have never seen them. :rotfl: Good Luck :thumbsup2

A few showing up for Xmas week also. Except for Xmas Day. I have our a BOG already for Xmas Day but just wanted to see openings because I have never seen them. :rotfl: Good Luck :thumbsup2
I just searched for a party of 2 and 4 on christmas day and there were a few times!

I just searched for a party of 2 and 4 on christmas day and there were a few times!

Yah some times are showing up on my iPhone app. But when I click on them it says to call. I tried Xmas day on my iPad and it shows as not available. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter